hhhhhhuuummmmmmm

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey Girls,

So today is the first day I can say I have had more of the classic "symptoms" then just 1 lol

I was really feeling weird today .... like a hangover with no drink. (however this is the only one I can not think of a rational answer for)

Have a hugely sore throat.... everyone has the lurgy at work.

there was a horrible smell in our office today and I gaged .... but I gag a lot because I have a weak stomach.

Sore boobs ... enough that when I pushed the lasagne jar in to them to open it I said ouch... a really bad headache, cramps and bloating. (but all of these could be the witch on her way)

Because I am newly off the BCP I dont really kow how it feels when a "real" period comes and really do beleive it could be witchy on her way :(

ahhhhhhhhhhh TTC is so fustrating.
xx

Chin up hun! :hugs:All of those are good positive signs!! Ive had some faint lines today but I still dont believe it and im still insistant that all the symptoms I am getting are the witch: on her way!

Have you got any tests for tomorrow?xxx :dust:

yeah I have but only one sainsburys one... I used 2 FRERs today :( not good.

Ill see what tomorrow brings xx

ooooooohhhhhhh - sounds promising hun!

When are you going to test??

Don't worry about rationalising your symptoms, its our way of coping with the possiblity of a :bfn:

But you won't have to worry about that as sounds like a :bfp: has been ordered for you!!!

I have tested once tuesday, once wednesday and twice today lol 4 FRERs down :wacko: I went to get some more today but they were out (I wonder why :shrug:) so I had to get sainsburys own... which I dont know how reliable they are. Ill POAS tomorrow morning and then go out on my lunch to get rations of FRER for the weekend lol. Im not just saying this because I want you all to say I think your wrong but I really dont think this is my month xx

Awww hun - sending you great big :hug:

It sounds like you need it.

Keep us posted.

thanks hun... I will do. Now im in limbo. Im out sat night ... I have a date with Mr Buble (its a shame 20000 others do too) Do you think I should refrain from wine ... even though im getting :bfn: xxx

Don't think the odd glass will do any harm.

I went away for the weekend just before I got my :bfp: and drank a bottle of wine with my dinner 2 nights in a row and my DS turned out just fine.

If you're still worried you could always go for spritzers so your getting the taste of wine but not the strength.

Ahhhh thats a fab idea ... I do like my vino. I havent had any for the whole tww and a bit before so have been good. I also havent told my friend im going with im TTC so dont want her to catch on to anything.

your DH is more then fine ... hes a right cutie! xx

Thanks hun

He's living on a knife edge just now though - pushing his boudaries to see how far he can go! Been put on the bottom step more than a few times the last couple of weeks.

Saying that, couldn't imagine being without him. He can be sooo funny sometimes.

But thats what they do unfortuntly. I was training to be a primary school teacher at one point... soon saw sence lol. xx

My sister's been a primary teacher for 9 years now - she must have the patience of a saint. I couldn't do her job for all the money in the world!!

She also has 2 kids of her own so her job obviously didn't put her off having a family.

Wanted to let peep know ... I had a very faint line on 2 tests today ...so these may have been good symptoms well wait and see tomorrow xx

omg I hope they are there for you today hun!!!! Get those pics on xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->