Hi- Advice needed!

P

purple_socks

Hello everyone

I'm new to all this- i've never joined anything like this b4 so this is all quite strange 2 me!

I'm 7 weeks pg (i think-i dont have very reg AF as i have PCOS so waiting 4 a dating scan to confirm that) this is my 2nd pg- MC 1st at 5 1/2 weeks. i've had fairly bad cramps and shooting pains for weeks now and was feeling sick with super sore BBs until abt a week ago- i've also had a brownish discharge. Have asked Dr to refer me to early pregnancy unit to check everything is ok (after what happened last time) but they were completely unhelpful- wouldn't do anythink unless i had/have bleeding. Drs refered me somewhere else now (not sure where she just gave me a number to call 4 an appointment) but i dont have a scan another 2 weeks. Am v worried abt all this pain- i tried calling my Dr today to see if i could get seen any earlier but they were short staffed so i couldn't speak to anyone! (my dr is impossible to get appointments at they're always too busy)
who am i meant to speak to when i dont have a midwfe? my early preg unit will only take a drs referal so i can't call them!
has anyone else had these pains? and is it normal 4 my sickness and BBs hurting to suddenly stop? Help!!

Hiya, welcome! If I was getting nowhere fast, I'd go to A&E when its not too busy!
I hope all is well & everything will be fine xx

Welcome to BnB! Can you go to an emergency room?? Fingers crossed for you!

Hi, get yourself to A&E. Fingers crossed everything is ok and keep us informed.

i agree, go to a&e they should be able to help, hope everything is well :hug:

Alternatively (or as well as), you could phone NHS Direct (the number's in the phone book or on the internet). I've generally found them very helpful, and they're quite good at being honest about whether you should or shouldn't bother going to casualty. Plus of course phoning them is a lot easier than driving to hospital (especially for me, as our nearest A&E is about 40minutes away).

Hi purple_socks! I'm new too so don't worry... it seems like everyone is really nice!

Too be honest with you, this sounds completely normal! Every lady in waiting experiences sore breasts and shooting pains - I know I did! However, I would still get it checked out (just in case). Don't stress out too much as stressing wont do anything, there are plenty of woman who have had these symptoms and then suddenly they stopped...

I was worried too when I had symptoms similar to this but everything turned out to be ok. Please let me know how this turns out, as I wish you all the best!

Good Luck! :thumbup:

xxx

Agree with the other girls - get yourself to A & E where they'll have to do something for you...don't wait you'll stress yourself out too much!! Good luck hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->