Hi all - advice needed please re pregnancy tests

Let it be

Reaction score
Hi ya everyone :hi:

I haven't been on here since my son was a baby - he is 3 now.

I just wondered if anyone would be able to help me, I'm a bit confused :wacko:

My oh and I are ttc but this is our first month (we fell first time with my son).

Well af was due Monday. I've done 7 tests since Saturday, all different brands. All 7 tests have come up with the faintest line, all within a minute or two of doing them. But some are so faint you can barely see them.

I had a bit of bleeding on Monday when af was due but this happened with my son so I wasn't too stressed about it, but this afternoon I have been bleeding again. It's very pinky and watery.

I guess what I want to know is if you think I might be pregnant? But could the faint lines and bleeding be a sign of something going wrong?

Thanks in advance for any help i'm getting a bit panicked now x x

If af was due Monday then you're two days late. Do you have any idea when you ovulated??

Hi, I don't chart my ovulations but tend to get "a feeling" when I'm ovulating if that makes sense. So I think I was ovulating around 10/11 June x

Def makes sense. I know for the most part when I o but I like charting to confirm. So say 11th.. its bern 15 days. All of the "average" info says implant 6-12dpo.. +3-4 days for hcg in blood and another 3-4days for it to be in pee. So earliest bfp would be three days ago. Latest would be 7/1. Any pics of your tests?

Can I upload from an iPad? I've never posted a pic on here x x

I think this has worked - the ones from sat and Sunday you can't even see in the picture they are so faint. X x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 43
i think this one is a better pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 40
Hi,

From test 3 onwards, it definately looks like a BFP....

Thank you, it's the bleeding that is worrying me though, I'm trying to tell myself that I bled before but I don't think it was for more than a day - although I could be wrong as I didn't realise I was pregnant then as kept getting negative test results x

I see a couple BFP, kinda hard to see.. But one for sure!! Congrats!! Maybe go get a blood test from the doctor to get a really BFP.... Good Luck!!

I've been having the same symptoms with the watery pink blood (sorry TMI) and some brown spotting. I missed last month's period and this month so far. The spotting aburptly stopped yesterday but I still have mild cramping and very clear CM (again, TMI). I've taken 2 test and both were BFN. The only hope I have is that I not get the BFP with my son until I was 7 weeks along...any advice for me?

i was told with DD that getting 2 positive tests was pretty much a definite thing lol. looks to me like you are! i can definitely see a few lines there :)

There's definitely some positive tests in with those.
make an appointment with your dr and see what they say.

I agree- I see positive tests! Call the doc. Bleeding can be from implantation so umless theres a LOT if red.. I think you're ok!

Thank you everyone, I've made an appointment to see the doctors on Monday. The bleeding has pretty much stopped now so I guess that is a good sign. I'm also going to do another test Monday as that will be a week after af was due x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->