Hi all and just HATE this!!!

K

KayKe

Hi all :) I'm a mum of two wonderful boys. And now, with my second husband we are TTC another baby.
Got pregnant with my first two I my first try.

Problem now... I had one ovary removed after I had my boys.
DH has a very low sperm count (2 mil). He and his ex had gone through 13 years of fertility treatments (and numerous horrible losses) before his son was born.

We have been trying for a year now... And nothing. Devastating.
Plus my body is playing tricks on me. A few times had all the pregnancy signs - and, nothing.

Well... Now I'm 5-6 days past ovulation, and in the evening I started to have cramps. Similar to af cramps, but worse when I'm standing and concentrated in one point.
Can't sleep now-it's almost 2am already. Cramps still here.
It's way too early to have af cramps for me.

Maybe implantation cramps?

Don't ask me about other symptoms! I'm going crazy since we started and every month I think I'm pregnant!

It. Drives. Me. Crazy!

Hey, it could be implantation! I think I felt them on 6dpo earlier this week. I too thought it was too early for AF cramps. But sometimes you wonder if you are paying too close attention to every little feeling, haha. It's 11dpo for me now and i tested with a light positive tonight! So hoping your cramps will lead to the same result :)

Fallon - congratulations!!! Even a faint positive means you are pregnant!!!

Hope the same will happen to me.
Just this waiting game is so annoying!

Hi Kayke! No idea what the cramps may be but just wanted to say I hope you and your hubby get your BFP soon :D

Trying for my third here too.

Yes, but what I am realizing is even getting a BFP, it's still hard waiting to see if the pregnancy will stick around! Had a Chemical Pregnancy last month, so I can't help but be nervous.

My husband didn't want to take the faint positive so we got a digital test and of course it came up "not pregnant"! Haha, but I know they aren't as sensitive and took another frer with the same urine and it was positive. So I can tell he is nervous from last month too.

I've never had a baby before, so I am assuming that should the baby stay (I REALLY hope he/she does) that I am in for a long 9 months - aka, more nervous waiting!

Hi Kayke! No idea what the cramps may be but just wanted to say I hope you and your hubby get your BFP soon :D

Thanks :))) I'm so impatient, will probably test in 2 days :D
And good luck to you too :)

Yes, but what I am realizing is even getting a BFP, it's still hard waiting to see if the pregnancy will stick around! Had a Chemical Pregnancy last month, so I can't help but be nervous.

My husband didn't want to take the faint positive so we got a digital test and of course it came up "not pregnant"! Haha, but I know they aren't as sensitive and took another frer with the same urine and it was positive. So I can tell he is nervous from last month too.

I've never had a baby before, so I am assuming that should the baby stay (I REALLY hope he/she does) that I am in for a long 9 months - aka, more nervous waiting!

Try not to worry, all will be fine!!!

Thanks :))) I'm so impatient, will probably test in 2 days :D
And good luck to you too :)

Awww thanks :hugs:

Are you testing tomorrow then?

I'm not so sure of when I O'd (cycles are usually 28-30 days) and if I realized that if this cycle is 30, we BD'ed 2 days before O which clearly is not optimal... Ah well. I'll be waiting until the 9th to test, if AF doesn't seem to be showing up.

I tested :D Obviously it's negative :D But my period is not due till the 12th of January :D

Me thinks, I'll try to resist testing until I'm late...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->