Hi all im newbie!

steph2008

Reaction score
Hi all i have just joined im called steph ijm 20 and i have a lil boy who is 21 month and i have just fouind aout im pregnant roughly about 8 weeks, cnt be sure until i see midwife, i live in gateshead with my b/f, anyone fancy a natter?
:hug:

Hiya hun,

Im 21 just found out im 5 weeks pregnant, was really wierd how i found out lol how did you find out was it the obvious tell tale sign of missed period?

x

yes it was hadnt had one since april! its weird beion pregnant again but i loved it first time round
:hug:

I am fairly scared as its my first baby, im five weeks and petrified to bend lol i know it sounds silly but i dont want to hurt it in anyway lol the way i found out i was pregnant - i was one day overdue my period, woke up instantly jumped out of bed went to shop and got a pregnancy test and it came up positive l;ol it was just insticnt lol then my partner called me and said he had just dreamed i was pregnant, lol was crazy!!

bless, dont be scared to do anything just make sure you dont do anythig#ng too strenious i think thats how u spell it you will be fine, have you had morning sickness yet? i have had it all day evryday for about a week its driving me mad!!

https://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h227/genkigemini/th18s10.jpg

Im scared that the little bean wont stick :( i have taken 2 weeks off work so i can rest and pray he or she sticks :) anyway .. lol which are you hoping for? Boy girl? Me and my partner would both love a little boy but we both think its going to be a little girl :)

I havent had the sickness yet i felot like i have wanted to be sick but i havent actualy been sick :-s

hiya welcome to the addiction that is BnB im about 45mins from newcastle ;)

good luck 2 u and TJK&CEP on ur bumps xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->