Hi all new here! Question about when I ovulated, charters please help!!

Nrthshoremama

Reaction score
Hi all! I got my bpf last Tuesday yay!! but this was my first month charting and FF isn't sure when I ovulated, so now I don't know how many DPO I am. Knowing the DPo would be helpful since my cycles are irregular and I don't know how many days/weeks pregnant I am.
FF thinks I ovulated on day 26 or day 32. I did get pos opk around both dates so it could be either. Based on my temps when do u think I did?? One other fact, my docs think I have pcos so my opks aren't always reliable and have had false positives in the past. Also, my first bpf was with wonfos, so it may have been positive sooner if I had a better test.
Thank you!!! Looking forward to chatting with you all!!!

Attached Images

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 19
I think you probably ovulated on cd 32

Hi congrats on your bfp

Are you just wanting to know your own record?

As your ovulation date wouldnt be taken into consideration when estimating your due date. (thats in uk though i cant see what country your in) x

Hi congrats on your bfp

Are you just wanting to know your own record?

As your ovulation date wouldnt be taken into consideration when estimating your due date. (thats in uk though i cant see what country your in) x

I am curious to know for myself, but also cause I think it will help the doctor with a due date. I'm in the us and they usually go off your last period but since my cycle is so long that wouldn't be accurate, it would be 2 or 3 weeks off! How do they do it in the uk?

They go off lmp here too but because my ov date changes from month to month I tend to change my lmp date to avoid confusion because no matter how many times you tell them 'I didn't ovulate until cd 16' they don't pay attention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->