Hi all new here....

Jugs15

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm jen (30 next month!) and currently 29+1 with no4! my previous 3 are with my ex hub and i'm now re-married and having another despite swearing i never would lol!!

I've had 2 premies before, (no1 Michael, 8, was 5lb 13oz at 38 weeks) no2 Harriet, 6 , arrived at 35 weeks weighing 5lb 15oz! and came home the next day with no problems.... no3 Evelyn, 4 , was born via section at 32 weeks after waters broke at 30 then i got an infection, weighed 3lb 14oz and was only in 12 days.

So needless to say I'm feeling like a ticking bomb ready to go off at any moment! I'm booked for steroids next monday and tuesday but already lost some plug this week and having some odd pains now and again...

So nice to have found a premie forum to vent!!
Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Jen x

Hi and welcome :)

I'm Katherine and had Sophie in March at 27 weeks exactly, due to pre eclampsia. She was 1lb 13. She came home in June, 6 days before her due date, weighing 5lb 6. She's now 8 months actual age, 5 months corrected, and weighs 13lb 11, which sounds huge even though parents of fullterm babies think she is still tiny!

I hope your LO hangs on in there a lot longer but we're all here to support you :thumbup: Did they find out why your others were early/why your waters went so early? The steroids make such a difference.

xx

I'm jen (30 next month!) and currently 29+1 with no4! my previous 3 are with my ex hub and i'm now re-married and having another despite swearing i never would lol!!

Oooh, 29+1 - right when I had my little Andrew :baby: I'd already had the steroids by now :haha:

Stick around :coffee::coffee: :hugs:

Hey jugs

Feel free to join us on our support thread! https://www.babyandbump.com/prematu...thread-welcome-noah-34-2-amber-38-6-a-43.html

Welcome to the forum!! :)

Hi congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope your lo keeps cooking for at least 8 more weeks.

Xx

Thanks guys!

They have no idea why my waters go but dd2 had to be delivered via section cos, Altho idnotgone I to labour, I got an infection (yes whilst in the hospital!)
I go for steroids on Monday so I'm hoping I get a few more days yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->