Hi All & Thanks (Heavens_Tears wife)

Strawberry78

Mommy to Madison xxx
Reaction score

Hi All,

I've finally joined! Just wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who responded to my husbands posts and helped us to read the pregnancy tests. I think it finally sunk in that we were pregnant when "Pregnant" came up on the digital Clearblue test - its amazing how such a little word can shock you so much, but at the same time make you so happy :cloud9: :bfp:

I am now approximately 2 weeks pregnant, have a doctors appointment on Friday where things will be confirmed.

This is our first baby, and i have to admit I'm a little nervous, having not gone through this before, I have no idea what to expect, so any help and advice you can give to us would be really appreciated :hugs:

Thanks again xx

Congratulations and welcome to b&b :hugs:

This is a very active forum, so if you have any questions I'm sure you´ll get answers quickly and hopefully make some friends :D

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have lots of questions. Its good to know there are kind people like you on BnB who can offer real help and advice - as you've all experienced it before. Its really appreciated.

Congrats! Remember that you're probably more like 4 weeks pregnant. You need to count how long it's been since the start of your last period.

Congratulations!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Welcome and congrats on your BFP!! Like others said it's an active forum with very friendly people and we're always here to help!! :)

Congratulations - there are lots of first timers on here (me included) equally in the dark about what going to happen from now on. It's a combination of people who've been through it before and people sharing what they know/have found out.

Any questions, just ask, someone will give you an answer x

congrats to you and your husband may you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->