• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi all

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
Got my BFP this morning!! Still early days though so we are keeping it quiet..

I need some tips on do's dont's any good websites for info etc..

I have booked appt with doc tmw & bought my folic acid (proper one!)
I bought the sanatogen pronatal one....

Congratulations. I find the website pregnancy.org great for fetal development and scan photos

well done hun, i am really happy for you x x x

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Congratulations/thcongrats-1.jpg

Just stay away from peanuts, raw fish (sushi), anything with raw egg in it like homemade mayonnaise, soft egg yolks, no more than one serving of tuna per week, sea food.......I think that will start you off for now ;)

Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Congratulations/thcongrats-1.jpg

Just stay away from peanuts, raw fish (sushi), anything with raw egg in it like homemade mayonnaise, soft egg yolks, no more than one serving of tuna per week, sea food.......I think that will start you off for now ;)

Wishing you a very healthy and happy pregnancy! :hugs:x

Why peanuts? Sorry is that was a silly question...heh

Thanks all!

Thanks Tam- just aswell Im not really into sushi, tuna etc!!
What about mayo u buy in supermarkets, is that ok?

welcome and well done!
I find all the web sites confusing - each one seems to tell a different story. rad around and take each witha pinch of salt. accoridng to some my little mite should now be 1inch adn he/she's only 1cm but doc says it's normal. so really, just read about but dont take them all oo seriously. that's what i'd advise.

and food wise, be sensible but dont beat yourself up if you accidentally eat the wrong thing.

Good luck!

:hi: Welcome to 1st tri and congratulations!

Congrats you must be over the moon to get your :bfp: :happydance: another food to avoid is pate...the only 2 that I miss are pate & prawns but small price to pay for keeping the wee bean healthy!! :headspin:

I am only 5 weeks according to the doc but my stomach is already sticking out!! I am off work this week so not so bad but as soon as im back to office next week i think i will get questions fired at me?!

Anyone else in the same position....?

I hadn't heard the "no peanuts" thing either. Why is that? I have a weakness for peanut butter...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->