Hi all :)

tinymumma

Mummy to a rainbow boy
Reaction score
So... here goes. My name is Georgia Anne and I am 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I found out on the morning of my 17th birthday. I was staying at my baby daddy's house the night before and we were both eagerly awaiting the results. When that second line appeared, I didn't react how I expected. I was overjoyed! It hasn't quite set in yet, but in no doubt, it was possibly the best birthday present I could have ever asked for! :happydance:
I'm a student at a flexible learning centre, completing my year 12 certificate. I have been living out of home with my baby daddy for the past 2 years. We recently broke up but we have been still acting like we are a couple. Trust me, I'm just as confused as it sounds, lol. :dohh: Ever since we broke up, it started to go back to how it was when we first met. Now that we know we are expecting, things have gotten so much better! We are both over the moon for what is to come.
Anyhoo, I would love to talk to some other young mummies, so feel free to message me and all that.
Love, love, love <333

Hello! Welcome and congratulations :D

My name is Victoria, I'm 19 years old and I'm 18 weeks 5 days pregnant with a little girl.

Have an amazing pregnancy! Feel free to message me if you would like; I have lots of time on my hands :) xxx

Thank you Victoria <3 Awh a baby girl, how precious. I will be sure to send you a message here and there :D

Yay another Aussie :) I'm Jess! I'm 10 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first, and my 18th birthday is in exactly 7 days :) congrats! Being happpy about the results helps with coping with a surprise :flower:

Congratulations and welcome! :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a wee boy who is one in eight days ( :cry: ) and I'm pregnant with our second :flower:

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months :D

Woooh Clair, baby number 2, how exciting. This would be my second, but she passed when I was 18 weeks. Fingers crossed this bean is a sticky one.
Lot's of love to you gorgeous mummies

Congratulations and welcome, the girls on here are amazing!
I'm Jess, 18 and 6+4 weeks pregnant. I've also had the same experience as you, when I MC my baby last year. We're just praying for a healthy pregnancy this time round!

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk
xx

Congratulations :) I'm mana and I have an 11 week old little girl called Imogen :)

Congratulations! Sorry about your previous loss. I had an early mc with my first, so I'm erin nineteen and 29 + 2 with my second. A baby girl!

Congrats! My name is Evita, i'm 17, and 18 weeks with my first :)

Evita! What a beautiful name. Best wishes for your pregnancy

Hello x
Congrats on bubba x
I'm hillary 20 I have a son called hayden who is 4 in 16 days and I also have a daughter called aleia who is 6 months
Happy and Healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"