Hi All!

Chloe Rachel

Reaction score
Thought i would come an introduce myself over here as well :hi:

I'm Chloe,18 and me and my partner are expecting! I'm 4 weeks and 6 days and very excited!

Hope to find other people in my situation!

:)

Congrats! I'm Emilee, 17 and have a 6 week old named Amelia. :)

Congratulations and welcome :) I'm Remi,20 and 13 weeks pregnant with my first :) it only feels like I was 4/5weeks pregnant yesterday lol ....time flys babe :) how you finding being pregnant so far? :) :flower:

Im jade, 18 and 16 weeks pregnant. Congrats!

Welcome! Im lizzie, Im 17 and I have a 3 month old daughter named Sawyer and I'm about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second! We must have close to the same DD!

Hi, I'm Kristina. My son Noah is two months old. I'm 16 :3
Congrats! Do u know what you want?

Congratulations and welcome :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old son called Jason and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with our second :flower:

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months! :flow:

Congrats :) I'm Jess, 18 and 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant with my first :flower: welcome to BnB!

Congratulations and welcome :) I'm Remi,20 and 13 weeks pregnant with my first :) it only feels like I was 4/5weeks pregnant yesterday lol ....time flys babe :) how you finding being pregnant so far? :) :flower:

Thank you :) Oh i hope so it feels like it's dragging! Especially as we aren't telling anyone except our parents till 12 weeks!
So far i don't really feel pregnant :/ that will change soon i guess! :)

Welcome! Im lizzie, Im 17 and I have a 3 month old daughter named Sawyer and I'm about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second! We must have close to the same DD!

Congratulations! Oh i hope so it will be nice to have someone near the same time as me! Makes me feel more confident! And not so alone :)

Hi, I'm Kristina. My son Noah is two months old. I'm 16 :3
Congrats! Do u know what you want?

Thank you :) and Congratulations on your son! Nope! I know my partner wants a little boy but i really dont mind! Is it cliche to say a happy and healthy baby will do me perfectly? :thumbup:

Congratulations and welcome :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 13 month old son called Jason and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with our second :flower:

Hope you have a happy & healthy 9 months! :flow:

Thank you, and Congratulations on both of yours! :)

congrats girl! I'm 18 too! I'm 6 +3 weeks. we're going to have similar due dates! do you know what you want the baby to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->