Hi All!

congrats girl! I'm 18 too! I'm 6 +3 weeks. we're going to have similar due dates! do you know what you want the baby to be?

Thank you :) It's no nice to speak to people my age, no one that i know is pregnant, let alone anyone my age! And it's nice to have people with similar dates! Makes me feel less alone and worried! Nope not really, i really dont mind:) What do you want?

congrats girl! I'm 18 too! I'm 6 +3 weeks. we're going to have similar due dates! do you know what you want the baby to be?

Thank you :) It's no nice to speak to people my age, no one that i know is pregnant, let alone anyone my age! And it's nice to have people with similar dates! Makes me feel less alone and worried! Nope not really, i really dont mind:) What do you want?

I want a boy! but it doesnt matter in the end. and don't worry everythings going to be okay. have you told your parents yet? or any best friends?

Welcome! Im lizzie, Im 17 and I have a 3 month old daughter named Sawyer and I'm about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second! We must have close to the same DD!

Congratulations! Oh i hope so it will be nice to have someone near the same time as me! Makes me feel more confident! And not so alone :)

Dont worry, everyone is really supportive here! Im really not sure how i would have gotten through some of the stuff with my first pregnancy without the awesome support system i found here!:hugs:

I want a boy! but it doesnt matter in the end. and don't worry everythings going to be okay. have you told your parents yet? or any best friends?

Yeah, i told my mam first and she told my stepdad, then i told my dad and stepmum (Not the best reaction going...) and the OH told his mam. They are they only people we have told. I dont want to tell anyone till im past 12 weeks, we are going to have to tell my little sister during the summer holidays, she is going to freak and needs time to adjust :( Then we will tell OH's 3 brothers and then the rest of the close family but thats it, i dont really want it to go over facebook or anything like that and my uni friends will find out in person so that wont be till september!
When did you tell everyone/family?

Welcome! Im lizzie, Im 17 and I have a 3 month old daughter named Sawyer and I'm about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant with my second! We must have close to the same DD!

Congratulations! Oh i hope so it will be nice to have someone near the same time as me! Makes me feel more confident! And not so alone :)

Dont worry, everyone is really supportive here! Im really not sure how i would have gotten through some of the stuff with my first pregnancy without the awesome support system i found here!:hugs:

That's great to hear! Makes me feel so much better! I don't know anyone thats pregnant right now, let alone my age!

Congratulations and welcome :) I'm Remi,20 and 13 weeks pregnant with my first :) it only feels like I was 4/5weeks pregnant yesterday lol ....time flys babe :) how you finding being pregnant so far? :) :flower:

Thank you :) Oh i hope so it feels like it's dragging! Especially as we aren't telling anyone except our parents till 12 weeks!
So far i don't really feel pregnant :/ that will change soon i guess! :)

I'm sure it will babe, I only told my mum and his parents and my nan at first and told my dad on fathers day and I'm just starting to tell aunties and cousins now :) I just can't wait for everyone to know then I will be able to enjoy this experience with everyone <3 thats normal, I still don't feel pregnant even though I've had a couple of scans and know baby's ok it's still hasn't made a difference, I think when we start feeling bubs move it will become more real to us :) <3

Congratulations and welcome :) I'm Remi,20 and 13 weeks pregnant with my first :) it only feels like I was 4/5weeks pregnant yesterday lol ....time flys babe :) how you finding being pregnant so far? :) :flower:

Thank you :) Oh i hope so it feels like it's dragging! Especially as we aren't telling anyone except our parents till 12 weeks!
So far i don't really feel pregnant :/ that will change soon i guess! :)

I'm sure it will babe, I only told my mum and his parents and my nan at first and told my dad on fathers day and I'm just starting to tell aunties and cousins now :) I just can't wait for everyone to know then I will be able to enjoy this experience with everyone <3 thats normal, I still don't feel pregnant even though I've had a couple of scans and know baby's ok it's still hasn't made a difference, I think when we start feeling bubs move it will become more real to us :) <3

Oh that's lovely doing it on fathers day :) I know same! Then i don't have to hide it and just be happy about it! Yeah i think its going to take a while, may even be till i start to look pregnant, then it may be real :)

Congratulations!! I'm Kaleigh, 20 [in September], and 18 +5 with our first :cloud9:

Congratulations! I'm erin, 19 and 35 + 2 with a little girl.

Thank You :) Congratulations! Was it a girl that you were hoping for?

Your welcome. :) &thank you! Honestly I didn't have a preference to gender. I thought it was a boy, obviously I was wrong, lol. But as long as they were healthy and doing well thats all I cared about.

Your welcome. :) &thank you! Honestly I didn't have a preference to gender. I thought it was a boy, obviously I was wrong, lol. But as long as they were healthy and doing well thats all I cared about.

Neither do i, i really dont mind :) My OH wants a little boy though, my thoughts are the same as yours as long as its healthy thats all that matters :)

Neither do i, i really dont mind :) My OH wants a little boy though, my thoughts are the same as yours as long as its healthy thats all that matters :)

My oh also wanted a boy, I think he was a little disappointed but now she's already wrapped around his little finger and she's not even here yet.. lol. We had a previous miscarriage before so that's why I really didn't care the gender. Do you have any feelings as to what your lo might be?

My oh also wanted a boy, I think he was a little disappointed but now she's already wrapped around his little finger and she's not even here yet.. lol. We had a previous miscarriage before so that's why I really didn't care the gender. Do you have any feelings as to what your lo might be?

Haha, that sounds about right! Im sure my LO will have it's daddy right where they want him! Oh im sorry about your loss :( Nope not a clue! Part of me doesn't really want to either incase i end up being wrong! I think my mum thinks it will be a little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->