hi all

tazminprinces

Reaction score
hi all,
im becci, married my lovely husband 8th may this year.
we have two sons ellis-anthony who is 4 in dec and charlie-james who will be two in march and im about 11weeks pregnant:happydance:

look forward to getting to know some people have been on other parenting sites before and found them a great help esp when im not working cause of the wounderfull spd that i got when pregnant with the boys.

hiya, welcome. Hope all is going well for you in your pregnancy. Im 28 yrs and have 2 boys. Aiden is 6yrs and Bailey is 21 months. TTC baby#3 at the moment. See you around the forums no doubt, enjoy the rest of your weekend

hiya, well we had a bumpy start to this pregnancy, had terrible cramps etc etc so went for a very early scan where they couldnt find the baby (just the sac) so they booked me in for another scan a week later. we then had a really bad car crash on the friday before the second scan, so we thought that was it for def, but to our amazment this baby is one tough cookie (and looked like one in the scan lol) ive also bought a doopler and have been able to find the heartbeat myself which was a shock as im so early on.

ok sorry that was a waffle!!

thanks ladies, just trying to get to grips with where everything is!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back