Hi anyone else have there 12 week scan around nov 15

Fairydust22

Mum of 5 TTC my miracle
Reaction score
Hi ladies I have my 12 week scan 15 th November does anyone else ? I'm really nervous I had a mc in aug this year I have not had any early scans so it will be my first scan :flower:

Hi

I've got my 12 week scan on 12th November, getting nervous. I had an eat dating scan last week so seen baby and hoping all ok still.

Good luck for yours.

X

Sorry for your loss and good luck! Mine is on 18th Nov when I will be 11 weeks, I had an early one last week due to bleeding and all looks well :thumbup:

Thank you good luck for yours I can't wait to get a pic lol

Mine is the 8th! Good luck! I've had 2 u/s already so we have seen the little bean but we are excited to see it actually looking like a baby and not the little gummy bear it was!

Sorry for your loss and good luck! Mine is on 18th Nov when I will be 11 weeks, I had an early one last week due to bleeding and all looks well :thumbup:

Thank you I'm glad is everything ok with you good luck with your scan :flower:

11th of November here. Two weeks today.

*stares at the date* time seems to be going so slowly! We had a scan at 8w1d and everything was just as it should be which does but my mind at ease somewhat but I'm still irrationally worried!

Good luck with your scans ladies can't wait to see all of your scan pics :)

Hi, I have had 2 scans before and 12th week will be on the 19th Nov. Can't wait to see how much the baby would have grown by then. :happydance:

Me! Mine is on the 14th but we're estimating that I'll actually be around 12+6 then. Good luck to all you ladies. Can't wait to see scan pics!

I have mine on the 19th, can't come soon enough!!! Good luck to everybody :D

11th of November for me, can't wait! I'm supposed to be 13 weeks then but I think I'm about a week behind, good luck ladies :)

My next appt is Nov 16th. I should be 12+5 by then. On one hand I can't wait, on the other hand I want to treasure every day of this pregnancy. It's such a wonderful gift to be pregnant! We tried for 2 years to get my first BFP, so we are still a little bit in disbelief.

I already had 2 U/S done because doctors in Malaysia apparently love to do ultrasounds :)

First U/S on Oct 5th, saw the heartbeat. Around 7 weeks.

Second U/S on Oct 19th, saw and heard the heartbeat. Around 9 weeks.

Mine is on the 21st. Wishing you all the best of luck with yours!

Mine should be around then but I've already had scans at 7 & 9 weeks.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->