Hi anyone else have there 12 week scan around nov 15

Mines the 19th, I should be around 13+4
Iv had scans at
5+4
6+3
8+6

I'm still scared incase something has happened since then though xx

11th of November here. Two weeks today.

*stares at the date* time seems to be going so slowly! We had a scan at 8w1d and everything was just as it should be which does but my mind at ease somewhat but I'm still irrationally worried!

11th Nov here too! :D

That's fantastic all us ladies have our scans does anyone think they have their due dates wrong ? I have a feeling my dates are wrong I think I will be put back a few days or maybe a week fingers crossed I'm wrong ha ha

I'm lucky and know mine is exactly right as I know exactly when baby was concieved as it's an IVF baby.

xxx

I know I don't follow the 14 day rule so at every appointment so far they have added a few days for when I've said I ovulate at on CD20. Do you think you ovulated later in your cycle?

I know I don't follow the 14 day rule so at every appointment so far they have added a few days for when I've said I ovulate at on CD20. Do you think you ovulated later in your cycle?

My cycle was all over the place after my mc I ovulated on cd 19 so I think I will be a few days out

11th of November here. Two weeks today.

*stares at the date* time seems to be going so slowly! We had a scan at 8w1d and everything was just as it should be which does but my mind at ease somewhat but I'm still irrationally worried!

11th Nov here too! :D

I'm 11th too! Should be about 13 weeks by then (but this is a slight guess on my part!)

My 12 week scan is the 14th. I also miscarried in August but luckily I've had two ultrasounds with this baby and everything seems well

Hi hun, Cant believe I can check the First Trimester out lol:happydance:
Good luck with scan.xxxx

Mine is November 14th - I'll be closer to 13 weeks though!

I'm flying out to visit family on Saturday and won't be back home until the 12th so I'm hoping the time flies by. :)

I got my date yesterday. Mines the 14th. I'll be 12+1.

xx

13 more days till mine too!! I wish it was tomorrow! I havent been able to find babies heart beat on the doppler in awhile so its kind of freaking me out.

I guess I lied. My apt is next Monday. For some reason I thought that was the 14th but I learned its not

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->