Hi, Anyone here have experience with the Mini Pill???

mumof22012

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Ive just popped over from the losses forum....

I was wondering if anyone here has experience with the contraceptive mini pill? Im currently going through a MC and was given these weeks before finding out about the pregnancy. I never took them as i was waiting for my period to kick in which it obv didnt.

Once this is all over i want to give these a go...in the past i have been on Microgygon, Femodene with both i had problems with unusual bleeding. i have had a smear recently which was normal so it was def the pills causing this.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact the nurse mentioned there will be little if no period whilst on these...I love the idea....I however do not want to get pregnant again anytime in the near future especially after this loss.....

Anyone who has been on these, are they reliable? If i have no period then the fear will always be pregnancy.....

I was suggested to have a coil but i really dont like the idea of having something in there.

x
:shrug:

I fell pregnant on the mini pill after having my daughter and then miscarried at 12 weeks I have had the coil in since and havent had any problems :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->