Hi! Can i join you all here plz!!

V

vikki1978

Hi ladies!! I am usually in ttc but i kinda feel i dont fit in. We are ttc i suppose but in a when it happens it happens kind of way. The ladies in ttc are lovely but are chatting away about opks,temping etc and i dont have a clue about none of this so i cant really help anyone out lol.

I am feeling pretty relaxed at the moment and its nice not stressing about ttc and let nature take its course. So id love to get to know some of you in here if you will have me....:hugs:

vikki

Wecome to NTNP.

I know what you mean, I'm in between NTNP and TTC and it is lovely in TTC but it moves so quickly and can be a bit intense sometimes.

Hi Vikki1978, ive moved over from TTC to NTNP, im the same letting nature take its course, was a stressful journey so we've decided to give it a break. we've been trying for nearly a year had a BFP last month but bled so we havent been in a good place, we've decided to see what happens. how long have you been NTNP? the journey of TTC can certainly get quite crazy....... anyway welcome

Hi thanks girls!
We only decided to try for another around 3 weeks ago-so not long! But we keep talking about having another one and now we just decided to go for it. We were trying back in 2009 and i had a mc-which was very frightening and sad so we thought we would stop after that. We both would love another one so thought we would try again and hopefully things will go ok this time.

Babyboo-sorry for your loss it is heartbreaking when it happens. Its hard but i wish you the best for next month i really do x

Thank you Vikki, was so sad it has knocked my OH so much i didnt really realise how much it has affected him, until we had a massive row & it all came out, was a bit selfish with it to be honest, thought it would only affect me as it was happening to me :(. the NTNP was more his idea really, as i wanted to try straight away, as that was the only way i could deal with things, but i know if i carried on TTC i would of driven myself crazy, so i find myself here. only time will tell. good luck

Yeah i think we kinda forget it affects them too. The thing is with ttc it slowly takes over your mind and its all you ever think about. Its completely natural though. Its hard to stay positive but it will be your time and when it does you will be over the moon and all of this will be so worth it. Good luck xx

Thanks Vikki, good luck on your journey, you seems pretty chilled about it, & i think thats the best way to be

Its hard to stay chilled dont get me wrong but the stress wont help. If you want something so bad its only natural to think about it all the time and get worked up when it doesnt happen but it WILL happen!! XX

Hi vikki!

I am the same as you! I find TTC a little overwhelming too. I don't want to chart or do OPK's. I get pretty strong ovulation signs normally, I say normally because I'm currently CD95 and no AF!!!! Ahhhhhh!!

I've had bloods done and all normal which was a relief and I think it is pretty much down to stress. Just sitting and hoping she arrives soon!

How long have you been trying?

Yeah i think we kinda forget it affects them too. The thing is with ttc it slowly takes over your mind and its all you ever think about. Its completely natural though. Its hard to stay positive but it will be your time and when it does you will be over the moon and all of this will be so worth it. Good luck xx

"The thing is with ttc it slowly takes over your mind and its all you ever think about." <---me at the moment. :crib: on the brain

Its our first cycle of trying. No af as yet so took a test and it was neg so just gotta wait now and see what happens!!! FRUSTRATING!!!

Hi there Vikki, I'm TTC #5 too (though its a 2+2 situation so we're going for #5 between us, if that makes sense) no charting or anything here right now as only just started this month TTC. It took us a long time to decide for sure (mainly thinking and talking about how our 4 children feel and how it would effect them)
Your attitude to TTC is great and lovely to read.
I wish you the very best for the future.

Aw thank you thats really nice of you to say. Its easy to get caught up in all the frustration of ttc but i am trying not to! We have been deciding for a long time also-same reasons as yourself i suppose wondering how it will affect the other kids etc. As much as i want another i dont want to turn our lives upside down-well to a point anyway as babies do turn your life upside down lol but in a good way.
I wish you the best of luck also. When are you due to test etc? My cycles are all over the place so for me its just a guess as to where i am but i think i am due af soon!
It will be lovely to keep in touch x

Hi and welcome to NTNP :)

DH and I are hoping to get #1 (we're both 40) but I know I can't move into TTC either in mind set or on the forum (although I do occasionally crop up on a thread or 2)

Hubby and I did TTC in 2009 with no joy and not one BFP. I had 21 day test and found I am ovulating ok each month but SA on DH found there was an issue. 2 months further down the line I asked him if we could stop TTC because I was getting so obsessive and though I never said it to him at the time I was having negative thoughts due to the SA results.

I've only been off BC for 1 month so still waiting for AF so I can start to learn my cycle again but I know if I start taking temps and charting I'll become obsessive again.

So we're both taking supplements and vitamins, eating healthy, doing more exercise and trying to lose some more weight and enjoying the BD when we want :)

I can't imagine what it must be like to have a mc or have a BFP to then have AF come along. I just hope and pray it's something that those who have suffered never have to suffer again.

:hugs: for all who need them and :dust: to all in the hope of some BFPs soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->