Hi can I join?

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
Can I join this WTT forum?

After I had my son, Billy Clayton last Oct, we already discussing to have another one but I have to wait couple of years before to try again no.2. :dohh:

I am hoping to start again in 2012 so I might to have no.2 baby in 2013, when my son starts nursery. xxx

Hey Nanaki :D Welcome to WTT!! I'm in the process of waiting... I have very little patience, it sucks!

x

Hi Nanaki!!!!
I remember you from the pg forums and I basically jumped into this forum as soon as LO was a few weeks old - heehee... But we are WTT until our LO is 5-6 months - so really soon!! Welcome to WTT! :D
xx

Hi Tinyboots, hope you try for your luck hun.

Hi Sun!!! Glad that you remembered me from the pregnancy forum! I guess I joined here a bit late! Hope u are doing well with your baby son? xxxx

Thanks Nanaki! I've never tried before, so I hoep it goes smoothly for me when we're ready.

I bet your son will be keeping you very occupied whilst you wait! xx

You havent tried before? I'll Pm you to suggest something ok :D Yeah I hope it will go well for you. Yeah at the moment, I am sort of broody to want another one! oops! xxx

Yay! I got the PM. I'm signing up now, I'm going to start tracking now so I'm all prepared for trying!! xxxx

Good luck for that! I am hoping for you! :D xxx

Hi Sun!!! Glad that you remembered me from the pregnancy forum! I guess I joined here a bit late! Hope u are doing well with your baby son? xxxx

He is doing really well - thanks! How is your LO? Our LOs are almost the same age :D

I don't think you joined late though - I felt weird for joining so soon after having LO. Me and OH were originally discussing only having 1, but as soon as Bun came home with us we both wanted to TTC right away!! :haha: So we are going to try in April. You were mentioning to tiny boots that you have TTC tips??? Sounds weird but we were TTC for 9 months but weren't doing anything special (just POAS every month) - this time we want it to happen sooner so I want to do as much as possible!!! Did you PM a site for tracking - if so, would you mind sending it to me? :hugs:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"