hi can i join

destiny27

Reaction score
me and my oh have just decided to put ttc on the back seat for now,
reason being I'm under alot of stress and it wont help if I keep symptom spotting and stuff.

will be for a month I guess

:cry:

Hi Destiny, and welcome! :hi:

Maybe a break will be a good thing! One month will fly by!

:hi: No need to ask! Welcome! The more the merrier! :happydance:

Welcome! :wave: I just joined, too :D

I'm sure the break will be good for you - symptom spotting and hoping and wishing and getting let down can be very disappointing, which is never good, but especially so under stressful circumstances.

.......but you know what they say about a pot-not-watched! ;)

thats true,
he said we can have more fun not trying :happydance:
so mustn't grumble I guess :lol:

It's true - I imagine sex must be more pressured and controlled when actively "trying" - Because you have to think about when you're ovulating and do it at certain times and not just whenever the mood (or OH ;)) takes you! It can become more about making a baby (which, let's face it, is not the sexiest thought in the world!!) and less about having fun, being passionate and expressing love.

It also makes the 2 weeks after BDing longer than EVER while you wait for the time you can test, and makes the :witch: even more annoying (and also devastating) than it ever was before (and it's annoying enough as it is!).

A watched pot never boils, after all - Sod's law dictates that since you are no longer trying, you will be pregnant before you know it! lol

MrBum said, "When trying to conceive, Bonk for fun, for England :sex:..." but to reinforce what I was saying, that's what we did (and we were definitely not trying!) and I got pregnant, even though I was on the Pill!

MrBum said, "When trying to conceive, Bonk for fun, for England :sex:... but to reinforce what Tasha was saying, that's what we did (and we were definitely not trying!) and she got pregnant, even though she was on the Pill!"

:shock:

my oh moans when he cant come near me because we're trying
bless
he wont have to now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly