hi do i keep try ttc or give up

seaview24

Reaction score
hi im 43yrs old already have kids youngest is kieran age 4yrs .had loss last march 09 .had mc 09 followed by erpc.periods r usually every 6wks have been since i was 16yrs.im having accupuncture again now as i had accupuncture in may june this yr .& periods returned.lasttime af was oct 18.nothing since then done preg test last wk bfn.went drs bk in aug done repeat blood tests to check fsh estradio levels etc.dr says there ok.im tak eve primrosecap sules agnus castus,folic acid royal jelly capsules, anyway i brought cbfm of ebay hoping to use it but aint not yet ,also got opk strips of ebay ,do i have to wait until af arrives to use cbfm.been tak my temp its 36.32 today wat does it go up to any1 know,shall i go bk drs 4 more blood tests or just leave it & hope or just keep try ,time isnt on my side sorry for long post .just want some answers or suggestions .anyway im not ready to give up just yet thanks sue.

hi wow just read your post. not sure what cbfm is:shrug: but i evening primrose is only good up to your fertile week then stop taking it as not good and can cause loss of baby.
I did the temp thing for 6 months before i fell with my first LO and the numbers are all up to the individual. just keep a record of the numbers from CD1 to the next time you get AF and you will see the rise and fall the day before.
it will only go up a little but it does go up.usually the day you ovulate it starts to rise.

good luck and just keep that recording going it will help you. i write everything down and have done for the last year.

:hugs:

CBFM is Clearblue Fertility Monitor. :flower:

Certainly don't give up hun!!! If this is something you feel in your heart, then you just do whatever you can to make it happen. Obviously there is only so much control we have over our bodies as they age... BUT... that doesn't mean it can't happen. My hubby and I recently saw a FS and if I'm not prego now then it's on to Clomid with IUI in January to give us the best chance of conception. It's not exactly how I saw it going down- lol- but I feel good there is a plan in place and truly believe this WILL happen for us (TTC our first together).

I would suggest making an appt with an FS... if only to understand what may help speed this process along ;)

Best of luck hun!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->