hi every1...dylan still inside contractions stopped yesterday

tanya29

mum of 5,due to have prem
Reaction score
hi everyone been sent home this afternoon...dylans okay not growing a lot...but we had 2.2cm of waters i know its not a lot but its more than i did have so im excited anyway...well i have had 2 doses of steroids and the contractions were really irregular until yesterday morning when without any drugs they just stopped...they were even showing on the monitors as contractions but i have not opened at all which is a real good thing...very strange tho...thanx for all ur posts am really glad to be home without have given birth...dylans NOT coming yet the terror can wait hee hee...oooh he also had waters in his bladder and belly so that must be a good thing...

welcome home :hugs: glad that he is doing ok...just taking things one small step at a time! How many weeks are you now btw?

Glad to hear things are better! Good luck on keeping your LO in!!

Welcome home, so glad your little man is being a good boy and decide to stay at home for awhile longer. My prayers are with you.

Aww, thats great news hon. Glad your little man is still safely tucked away in your tummy. Wishing you all the luck hon :hugs:

Hiya Tanya,

thats great news, and every day extra he is still inside really counts

keeping everything crossed for you

ali, samantha and our little Charlotte

Welcome, I hope everything goes well and he stays inside for a few more weeks

How many weeks are you now btw?

well its all according what docs i see but im 25 weeks tomorrow even tho sum of the doctors say its not till friday but by my due date...its 2moz...and thas what i go by...

It's great news that he's staying inside for a bit longer and you're at home. Hopefully he'll stay where he is for a while!!

Thats great news. Hope he stays comfy for a bit longer :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->