Hi everyone, 6dpo positive Ovulation strip, faint bfp, is it possible?

Kams89

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Myself and my husband have been trying for a baby since our last born 01/2014 as it had taken 6 years between our first two so thought we wouldn't prevent this time as didn't want such a big age gap. I don't think I ovulate very often (doesn't feel like it) although approximately 6 days ago I am certain I had ovulated.. symptoms were the same as when I fell pregnant over 3 years ago.. today I had some ewcm so decided to do a ovulation and pregnancy strip test.. The ovulation test was positive and the pregnancy test had a faint line too.. Both lines came up pretty much straight away.. My question is that possible? Has anyone else had a positive Ovulation and pregnancy test this early? I don't chart just use strips here and there.. I don't want to get my hopes up so will wait and test again but it has made me curious lol. Thanks for reading x

Forgot to add I have felt a little queasy for the past couple of days.. also joined by a headache and af like cramps :)

If you got a faint line I would see your doctor to confirm it is possible that you could have ovulated at a different time than you thought.

It's vaguely possible but not very likely. Just keep testing if your hpt gets darker then you just are one of the rare ones that the hcg is quickly integrated into the blood stream and the metabolized hcg then goes quickly to urine. Usually this takes a couple days but for a few it can take as little as 10 hours.

Hi - i have heard of super early bfp's before but it is rare. There is of course the chance you may have ovulated a little earlier than you thought, especially considering as you dont chart so knowing for certain is difficult. Congrats though - do you have a pic? Take another test in a couple of days and see if the line is darker.

fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->