Hi everyone can I join you?

bambikate

Mummy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and I just wanted to say hi and hopefully make some online buddies! I don't really have anyone to talk to about TTC apart from my poor DH (thought I'd give him a rest and have a girly chat! lol) Would love to hear from any of you, best of luck to everyone, hopefully be speaking to you all soon! :) :hugs:

I'm supposed to be on day 33 of a 37 day cycle but AF vistited me at 11-dpo :( so I'm now on day 1 of i don't know how long cycle!!!! been tracking my charts on fertility friend and been quite regular but this is our first month TTC.

Kate x x x

:crib:

:dust:

hiya hun! welcome to baby and bump! all the best ttc xxx

Hiya Welcome B'N'B
Good luck TTC hun xx

Thanke Yvanne and Jo (Yvanne - I worked at Tesco for almost 3 years until May!!!) x x

oh! where in uk you from hun? :D i worked there 3 n a half year now! *hides*

lol, right down south in Devon! Yeah I was a checkout chick too and cash office. I know, I couldn't believe it when I realised how long I had been there! x x

oh cash office wud b gr8!!! stuck in a room away from all those customers aaaah heaven!!!!

Yeah I know, I didn't have to say "would you like some help with your packing" once when I was there and I could sit and listen to my radio all day!!! (at least you keep up with all the gossip on the tills though, right! :wink wink: ) lol

yea! i say tht in my sleep! along with, do you have a clubcard!!! :rofl: sad times!!! do you work now?

lol yeah can't forget that one. Yeah I work for Britannia B/S now as an advisor. I really enjoy it (I got pretty lonely in the cash office on my own all day) :plays a tiny violin: I miss the girls there though, Tesco chicks are always fun :)

So are you TTc at the mo? (I would look at your profile but I'm new and I'll probably get lost and never find my way back to this post! ha ha) x x

nah, i got me 2, wee boy and girl! blessed really!!! nice place this is!!! loads of good friends ive made!!!

only thing keeping me at tesco are the staff!!! :D

yes you are very blessed. :) I can see why you like hanging around on here you're all so friendly! That's exactly what kept me at Tesco for so long too! x x

lol u can see ive been here a while due to posts! they all pick on me!!! but i know theyd miss me if i left lol!!!!

woah, you'll reach your 10000 goal very soon by the sounds of it LMAO x x

yeah lol, suz, thts our american mod, made me my lovely avatar :D :rofl: see bullies i tell ya!!

LMAO... SPAM I just got that..... how s...l...o...w (I used to be blond but thats no excuse!) x x

lol! aww bless ya hun!!! ull fit in just right ;) tho maybe 10mins behind!!!

ha ha im a cheeky bugger too can u tell!!!

LOL yeah I kinda figured that one out!.... is it ten minutes later yet??? Make sure you keep in touch Mrs (It'll help you get to your 10000 quicker anyway - lol

yea thts only reason im speakin to you....

ha ha see i did it again!! being a funny bugger ;) ill let u have a nosy about! loadsa other nice and not so cheeky ones on here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->