hi everyone! can u help me relax

xajx

Reaction score
hi im a bit new to all of this, i am 7 weeks preganant and absolutely overjoyed! last jan i misscarried, had no bleeding or nothing just found out when i went for the scan and the baby had no heart beat. so understandably i am very nervous and scared that it may happen again, which is taking some of the excitement away as i am constantly worring about my baby. i am due to have my 1st scan on the 27th of this month and i am terrified!
i forwarded my concerns to my GP but he basically pushed them to 1 side as if misscarriage is a normal part of preganancy!! i know its common to misscarry and pleanty of people go on to have healthy preganancies after a misscarrige.
Anybody who has been in a similar situation or anyone who has any tips or advice on how to be able to enjoy my preganancy and relax!
thankyou :)

Sorry hun no advice just wanted to give you :hug:

Oh and Welcome to BnB xx

:hi: Welcome to the forum. Sorry no advice here either :hugs: Hope someone else can help you out and give you some reassurance

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to bnb x

:wave: hello and welcome. Also some :hugs:

Hello and welcome,
If i were you i would try and see a different GP, express how worried you are and he/she should refer you to an EPU for a scan.
I got referred the day after i went to my GP after my BFP and the EPU were brilliant gave me 3 scans before i even got to 8wks, also gave me their number so i could call if concerened

Good luck

hi everyone to be honest i am feeling much better today, my other half took me on a little day trip to the seaside today after my early finish at work and i think the icecream did the trick! :)
i have a scan on the 26th of this month so i think that is the earliest i will get. I was actually just thinking about swapping drs so will enquire tommorow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->