hi everyone Got my BFP on saturday :)

babydeabreu

Blessed Family of two :)
Reaction score
Hi everyone dont no if you've seen my post on annoucement but i got a :bfp:saturday just gone...been with my partner 9 years been trying for properly trying for 4 months,

after trying for so many months been together so many years i literally thought that it isint going to happen. after months of monitoring my body when af start/ ends when O starts and my temp it has finally payed off.

iv never been so excited and so scared in all my life :happydance::happydance:

4 days after :sex: i noticed a slight cramping feeling which iv never had before unless af was due but 4 days after 'O' it couldnt be possible ....so anywayz 2weeks later im due on (saturday 12) but i had no signs other than swollen breast and a slight cramping that iv had for the last 2weeks...

im walking round boots(looking for xmas presents) and i got this voice in my head screaming get a test get a:test: so of course i got a test a digital test...and soon as i got home i tested....doing some voodoo magic over it with my hands i no sounds crazy lol but when you've been trying for like 4ever you'd try anything :happydance: sitting there waiting praying like i was a hardcore christian talking to myself(these where the longest 3mintues of my life) i was adamant it was goner be :bfn: but no it wasnt..i burst out crying ghoose bumps allover....then running to the phone to tell the other half i tripped over fallin over landing on a box from excitement haha

so dreams really do come true :)

now im cramping more on the lefthand side where i think the little bean is getting hes/hers bed ready for the next 9months :)

hope you like my story :) xx

oh how lovely!!! conratulations and welcome to the first tri! happy to share this journey with you. x

hiya hun, its good to see you in first tri :happydance:

:dust:

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev235pf___.png

congratulations hunny :)
i had all my sensations on the left hand side too!! xxx

thanks xrosanna :)

sammy my pregnant buddie u following me lol :) xx

aw! i love it when ladies who have been trying for ages finally get their bfp :):) big congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months ahead of you x

Congratulations!!! Wishing you a very happy 9 months! xxx

congratulations hunny :)
i had all my sensations on the left hand side too!! xxx

rosanna do you still get them now at 11weeks? are they sometimes sharp cramps?

boy oh boy is this all scary :)

lol, how are you hun?? i went to the docters today have booked my first midwife apoointment on the 6th jan and my scan on the 11th i'll be around 8weeks by then :yipee: seems so far away:(,have you heard anything from the midwife yet??

lol, how are you hun?? i went to the docters today have booked my first midwife apoointment on the 6th jan and my scan on the 11th i'll be around 8weeks by then :yipee: seems so far away:(,have you heard anything from the midwife yet??

oh wicked babe. how did you get them appointments? i feel like im waiting for easter to arrive or something ...haha how did u get ur dates for the appointment for your scan and to see midwife? the doctor said that the letter i sent off is what will get the midwife intouch to make an appointment with me? is that how it works or should i get back in touch with my doctor?

oh wicked babe. how did you get them appointments? i feel like im waiting for easter to arrive or something ...haha how did u get ur dates for the appointment for your scan and to see midwife? the doctor said that the letter i sent off is what will get the midwife intouch to make an appointment with me? is that how it works or should i get back in touch with my doctor?

i just basically went to my docter last week and said i had a bit of concern because i'd had a mc 2months ago and i'd bit getting cramps so she said she'll sort out a early scan and i got the letter through today for the 11th, and i went to the docter this morning to make sure everythings ok it was a different docter but he asked how i knew i was pregnant :dohh: lol, and i asked him when i should book a appointment with the midwife he said 3weeks time go to reception and book it there, didnt have any forms to fill in atall, my docters is quite small and we only have one midwife so it might be a faster process if you have a smaller docters surgery hun. how are you feeling anyway??

i just basically went to my docter last week and said i had a bit of concern because i'd had a mc 2months ago and i'd bit getting cramps so she said she'll sort out a early scan and i got the letter through today for the 11th, and i went to the docter this morning to make sure everythings ok it was a different docter but he asked how i knew i was pregnant :dohh: lol, and i asked him when i should book a appointment with the midwife he said 3weeks time go to reception and book it there, didnt have any forms to fill in atall, my docters is quite small and we only have one midwife so it might be a faster process if you have a smaller docters surgery hun. how are you feeling anyway??

oh you think i should go back to the doctors then? i filled a form out posted it and he said the midwife will be intouch. iv had a mc and he didnt even say n e think bout it just ask how far i was. ok now im worried :(

shall i wait a week and if no joy then get in touch with doctors?

im feeling a bit out breath today very hungry and the cramp i keep getting is on the left lil sharp and on and off..is that what your getting? so glad i can talk to you cos your going through the same :) yay xx

i would ring up the docters hun and see what they recommend, and also mention you've had a miscarriage before, they should be able to tell you over the phone, i'm getting the same cramps as you they are all on the left side and on the left ovary area, only had one so far today but my bladder feels the size on a pea lol its driving me nuts, the docter suggesting having a quiet word with my manager about the pregnancy and heavy lifting i have to at work but i dont feel ready yet so going to keep it to myself hope this helps hun xx

i would ring up the docters hun and see what they recommend, and also mention you've had a miscarriage before, they should be able to tell you over the phone, i'm getting the same cramps as you they are all on the left side and on the left ovary area, only had one so far today but my bladder feels the size on a pea lol its driving me nuts, the docter suggesting having a quiet word with my manager about the pregnancy and heavy lifting i have to at work but i dont feel ready yet so going to keep it to myself hope this helps hun xx

thanks hun. i shall ring the doctors in a wee bit when i go n lunch as i dont want work lot over hearing ohhh noo :nope:

yeah was helpful as im probably worring over nothing :) xx

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well done! Fab news....

I had the cramps week 4-6. Very worrying at first! Then they went away xxxx All the best. Some nice docs/midwifes will help you get an early scan to reassure you if you had a prob before xxxx I had a little bleed at 8 weeks and they popped me straight in for a scan, everything just fine x

HURRAH! x

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Well done! Fab news....

I had the cramps week 4-6. Very worrying at first! Then they went away xxxx All the best. Some nice docs/midwifes will help you get an early scan to reassure you if you had a prob before xxxx I had a little bleed at 8 weeks and they popped me straight in for a scan, everything just fine x

HURRAH! x

lol at waahhooo :happydance:

thanks for that tabby the cat :)

hopfuly if i get to see a midwife next week she will book in for scan as the mc 3 years has made me well scared with everything..me and hubby when through so much when mc happened so soon as midwife gets intouch ill be asking scan scan please to make sure babies doing ok :hugs:

xxxx

MEOWWWW!

Yes, I bet you are anxious. Just try and enjoy things (easier said than done) I joined the boards when I was about 4 weeks and I used to look at the people with 11/12 week tickers and think it was ages away - how would I be able to wait until then without going crazy with worry!? But, ta-da, I'm here already!

I hope your first twelve weeks fly by healthily and happily. Keep us all updated xxxx

Aww what a nice story and congratulations on your BFP hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"