Hi Everyone I'm New Here

LC09

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Laura and I'm 18. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice.... My boyfriend and I have been trying for a baby (two tuesdays ago to be exact lol) and I was due on my period the following monday, so monday just gone. I am normally spot on with my periods and it's normally there to greet me when I get up lol and I am never late, it usually 6 days after I finish my pill . I am confused as I had period pains probably worse than normal but there was browny coloured discharge and a little red blood not flowing, should I do a test?

Thanks In Advance!
Laura x x

hello and welcome :hi: i too would suggest testing, however often it takes a month or two after coming off the pill for you body to fit back into its cycle, so ttc can take a litte time, lots of luck :)

Hello and wecome, when did you come off the pill? It can take some time for your body to regulate afterwards. It wouldn't hurt doing a test though at least you would know for sure. Good luck xxxx

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Hello hun , welcome to BnB . If your period is late then yes do a test & rush back here to tell us the results lol xx

lol its been lighter than normal and not a proper one if you no what i mean lol and iv got to wait until next week then the two weeks will be up which is doing my head in lol grrr x x

:hi: welcome to bnb i'd test if i were you, but like some of the others have said, it can take a while for things to go back to normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->