Hi Everyone

lcside

Mummy to Erin
Reaction score
Hi to you all, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Laura and I'm 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant. This is my second pregnancy but hopefully my first baby to take home with me. I had a stillbirth with my son William on 2nd June last year. I was 37 and half weeks pregnant and unfortunately the cord got wrapped around him. Everything is going well with this pregnancy so far and the midwives and consultants have been excellent. I'm due 31st July.

:hi: Welcome to Baby & Bump. Sorry to hear about your son. I hope this pregnancy goes smoothly for you.

Welcome to b n b. I hope this pregnancy goes well for you. Im sorry to hear about little william, it must have been a tough time for you.

Good luck hun

xxx

Hi ya:hi:, welcome to b'n'b! I'm soz to hear about what happened to your son. I hope this pregnancy and birth goes smoothly and you have a lovely bundle of joy to take home with you. Best wishes x

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

:hi: Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear of your prior loss. Good luck with this pregnancy :hugs:

welcome to the board, im so sorry to hear about your son, that must have been so hard, i hope things are going ok for you at the moment

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->