Hi everyone

Sarah1987

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Im Sarah, 20, live in Northern Ireland with my fiancee and have been together for 4 years. My partner had a vasectomy years ago after his daughter was born but we are desperate to try for our own baby and have just received an appointment to go and see a Urologist on my 21st birthday (15th May). Hoping that they are going to suggest ICSI, is anyone else having or thinking of having ICSI? I'd really love a chat - to anyone really, think i'm going mad!

Thanks Sarah xx

:hug:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I think there are a few girls in the problems trying to conceive section of the forum who are doing ICSI, you may want to post in there as well :)

I'm in Bangor. Theres a few of us on here now from the north.

I joined the other day but only getting a chance to sit down and have a proper look and a chat now with a cuppa lol. How are things going for you?

Things are going well. I really wish you every success on your journey. :hug:

Thanks, i hope it works too. We have everything else and a baby would just make us. My partner is trying to keep his feet on the ground for both of us and not get too excited incase it doesnt work but i just cant help myself looking at baby things etc

Hi Sarah :hi: I'm new too! Looking forward to chatting to you. Sending you some :dust: to get you started!

xx yaya

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"