Hi from New Jersey!!!!

tinkerbell401

Reaction score
:hug: Hello to everyone..Im new here and so far I love it!!!! Well I am one who is trying to get that :bfp: and I'm hoping and praying it's this month!!! My name is Carena...just turned 32 on Fri.!!! and a mother to 2 beautiful kids...Tyler ( 6 1/2 ) and Hannah ( 5 )...Well here is my story.....I don't know if I might be pregnant or not...it's been a good 6 yrs since I have been pregnant. So, here goes my long story!!! I normally expect AF on the 28th of every month....it's like clock work....well back in may 2008 AF stoop me up( she was expected may 29) ....so I was thinkin am I pregnant??? I waited a couple days...took a test and got a BFN!!! yea i was a little bummed, but things happen for a reason!!! AF made an appearance june 7...ok no problem....DH and I decided we were going to wait to try to have a baby for a couple months...well I was expecting AF july 7 but she arrived either july 5th or 6th...one of them days...now AF sticks around for about 7days...anywho aug. comes around and Af showed up on the 5th like she should have...sept. rolls around AF appeared on the 5th...oct. was on the 4th...ok i figured im back on track...well nov. rolls around knew it was coming the 4th well well well to my surprise AF showed up on the 1st!!!!! and she left on the 8th....By now DH and I have decided it's now time for a baby!!! So on Mon. Nov. 10th DH and I had unprotected sex...and since that day I have felt like complete and utter crap!!!! I have had cramping since that day and was due to ovulate on the 14th or 15th...don't remember. I have been extremely tired...and i am not one to sleep during the day...once i'm up...i'm up for the day...now all i want to do is sleep. I have had small minor headaches everyday...sometimes i feel queasy....lower back pain....my boobies aren't sore but there is minor and i mean small minor pain..thats been the last 2 days...i notice more at night....like i was outside last night and it was cold and i felt this small pain.....when i walk it feels really stiff down below...sleeping on my tummy hurts and is uncomfortable...and sometimes my sinuses act up....i am also breaking out....the cramps i am feeling r like the ones i get when Af is ready to appear...now she isn't due till 11/29!!!! and i have been feeling like this since nov. 10th!!!!! I have 2 beautiful kids now and i don't remember feeling like this.....but every pregnancy is different!!! So can anyone plz help me here....God Bless You All!!! like right now i feel a dull pain in my boobies and mad back pain :hug:

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Well today was like any other day except...my boobies hurt a wee bit more....tired like usual and a slight headache today...felt like i had a fever...been like that for 3 days now....i can't button my pant's...im going nutz!!!! So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving??? Hope I have my own turkey in the oven....lol....i know cheesy

Well today was like any other day except...my boobies hurt a wee bit more....tired like usual and a slight headache today...felt like i had a fever...been like that for 3 days now....i can't button my pant's...im going nutz!!!! So is everyone ready for Thanksgiving??? Hope I have my own turkey in the oven....lol....i know cheesy

my thanksgiving was in october :happydance:

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

:hug:Wanted to wish u and ur family a Happy Thanksgiving!!!!...Hoping to get my turkey in the oven....i need someone to talk to about how Im feeling...maybe that could be you????...sorry if im to forward

Well I hope everyone had an awesome holiday!!! Well I am 2 days late and don't know if I should take a test yet...but the thing getting me down is some of my symptoms went away....is that normal....also I keep running to the potty thinking :witch: is coming!!! but nothing!!! WOOHOO!!....so i don't know what to do...also why does down there.....my cha cha area feel swollen?? sorry if TMI!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->