hi girls been for my scan....

well i asked about my age and she said im still young and im 41 so you got plenty of time honey!! only when i started with thw opks did i get obessed and symptom spotting so will see what happens this month as im more relaxed about it all x sylvia x

well i asked about my age and she said im still young and im 41 so you got plenty of time honey!! only when i started with thw opks did i get obessed and symptom spotting so will see what happens this month as im more relaxed about it all x sylvia x

:thumbup:

Hey Mintypeas, I've just read about your amazing scan. Good luck with this cycle hope you catch that eggie in waiting. :dust::dust::dust:

thanks honey it was just good to hear that everything is ok in there at my age and hopefully it will give other ladies hope. not sure i have caught the egg but if i get my af i will know if my body is back to normal which will be a relief after waiting so long x sylvia x

hey hun...

well had the appt and the scan... sonographer was very worried as my lining was extremely thick and she was convinced there was still something there... she mentioned molar pregnancy. Saw consultant straight after and he said it was all OK and don't worry. Still gave me a hcg test to be sure.

He said all our tests came back fine and that it was dumb bad luck.... yeah right... if I had a child and then 3 m/c I might accept that... but that is not the case for me. He said go ahead and try and he will see us in 2 months to make a plan!

WTF why hasn't he got a plan already????

I am soooo pissed off I couldn't come on here until now.

oh babe im so sorry you feel so down. what is the point of doing tests in 2 months time when they say its all ok they need to investigate further there has to be a reason you have lost 4 little ones! there is a lady in our town who has lost 18 and then they found out it was something to do with antibodies and now has a healthy little girl!! so have they ruled out pregnancy now? x sylv x lots of:hugs:

hey Sylv..

I am just down with it all at the mo... he basically told us that we need to get on with things because I am getting old... they haven't done any further tests apart from my thyroid and hcg levels.... and that really thickened womb lining that the sonographer was worried about has turned into the Af from hell...

so, no they haven't ruled anything out... According to them there is no reason so far as to why I keep losing my babies.

hi hun im sorry your feeling so down i wish i could help you in some way. are you taking anything apart from pregnacare? i cant believe thats the only tests they have done! im so angry for yo:growlmad::growlmad. look hun if you ever want to talk just pm me x sylv x

Thanks hun... yep just taking Pregnacare at the mo and got hubby on wellman.

Got a call from the hospital the other day and they want me to come back for another hcg test as my levels are still up and also a test for anti cardio lipid antibodies, so have that in August after my hols...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->