Hi girls, just introducing myself!

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hi just thought I best introduce myself.

I am 21 years old and I am training to be a Dental Nurse. H2B and I are due to get married August 2010 and hope to TTC after then.

H2B already has 2 kids to his ex but this will be my first!:winkwink:

Anything else just ask!

Welcome to WTT! Congratulations on your wedding....what date are you getting married in April? We got married on April 4th this year...so I personally think that April wedding are amazing :winkwink:

:flower:

Welcome to WTT! Congratulations on your wedding....what date are you getting married in April? We got married on April 4th this year...so I personally think that April wedding are amazing :winkwink:

:flower:

:lol: We are getting married in August! The 21st. Time has flown so far, cannot wait. Mainly because I want to TTC and be my gorgeous H2B's wife!!! :lol:

Duhhh I actually can't read (or I still have April weddings on the brain....more likely!) Still...August really isn't far away :flower:

Welcome! Congratulations on your forthcoming wedding! You get married 20 days after me, hows the planning going? Having fun? We're planning to do pretty much the same thing, TTC straight after wedding - yay! :)

We are all done! Just a case of waiting now! :lol:

I just want time to hurry up!

welcome to bnb :) all the girls in here are lovely.congrats on the wedding and i hope your time here flys x

Wow! *impressed with super-organised-ness*

Ours still has some way to go yet (am a tad disorganised/indecisive at times!)

I know what you mean about the waiting tho, it seems like forever. But then when I think about it, it seems like 2008 was only a month or two ago! Time is wierd, it goes really slowly and really fast at the same time :shrug:

welcome to bnb! hope the next 9 months are moderately stress free for you wedding wise! :p xxxx

Welcome! I'm pretty new here too, but it's great!

Congrats on your wedding! We actually decided the date of our wedding 6 weeks before we got married, although We'd been engaged 4 and a half years by then, and organized it all at really short notice, so you're WAY ahead of me!

Welcome to B&B, time will fast forward its crazy. With all the wedding planning you must be doing, it will go quickly.

Wow! *impressed with super-organised-ness*

Ours still has some way to go yet (am a tad disorganised/indecisive at times!)

I know what you mean about the waiting tho, it seems like forever. But then when I think about it, it seems like 2008 was only a month or two ago! Time is wierd, it goes really slowly and really fast at the same time :shrug:

Thanks for all your replies girls, what a welcoming site! :D

I know Clairy, as soon as I had a ring on my ring on my finger we where off, got everything booked! We did want to get married in July but the place we wanted to get married didnt have a saturday spot until late August!:growlmad: We then had to book the hotel aswell and chair covers, flowers etc to make sure they where all definately available on the same day! :lol:

I ordered my dress well early but I totally fell in love with it the day I tried it on!

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_121801-1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_1219-1.jpg

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/Pre%20Wedding%20Pics/P260909_122101.jpg

It took 4 months to arrive so good job I did really!

What have you left to do? I'm sat twiddling my thumbs because I have nothing left to do until closer to the time!

How many bridesmaids do you have? Colour scheme?

Welcome to BnB brunettebimbo!!
Congratulations on your wedding!!! LOVE your dress!! I get married Next July and will be ttc after too :) Hope time flys for you!!!

Thank You!!

Oooo that's quite close to me! Looks like I may have a few bump buddies!:wohoo:

Yay bump buddies :) I am so excited about everything today!! :) How are your wedding plans going??? :flower:

All done!

I'm having a bad day today, AF was 5 days late and I had a tiny bit of hope, naughty I know, I had a dream that I was pregnant last night and woke up with AF this morning:cry:

I just wish time would hurry up! Waiting is so horrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->