Hi girls!

Honeypot

Hubby, baby tater, and I
Reaction score
So, I is here. From what I can remember (at least for the past 2 maybe 3 months), my cycle is at 32 days and I should have ovulated on the 16th. Husband and I BD twice on the 15th and then again on the 18th or 19th, I can't remember which day. I've noticed I've been extremly tired (going to bed at 10:30 at night and sometimes not getting up until 11 the next day or sometimes even 1ish). This past Thursday (on 20th) I noticed in my right lower back I was having pain and then yesterday and all day today I've had sharp pinching pains in my lower stomach. First it was just on my right and left side and now I can feel it going all across there. I've also noticed I just haven't "felt" like myself lately. Not depressed, just kinda zoned out I guess.
I'm supposed to recieve the monthly gift on the 1st. So, darn limbo. This is our first cycle of TTC so I'm not putting too much hope into it, but it would be nice haha.

So you are at 7DPO?
It's a little too early for symptoms, but you never know:winkwink:

How did you determine your ov date? Do you take temps?

So you are at 7DPO?
It's a little too early for symptoms, but you never know:winkwink:

How did you determine your ov date? Do you take temps?

Yeah, 7DPO. Figured it was way too early for symptoms but wondered about the pain. Me dunno senor :dohh:

I had went to a website and it wanted to know my cycle length and it showed ovulation being from 15 to 19th.

I'm trying to get in to the habit of taking temps, but I find it very difficult. I tried a while back and I can never seem to remember to take my temperature before I even get up out of bed lol. So, I'm going to have to work on that.

I've just bought myself a CBFM (OPK machine), so am going to do both every morning, how obsessed am I?:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->