Hi girsls....We are trying for 2 month now

VERED FLIS

Reaction score
I am wondering if we should considered fertility test for my partner....I know there are home male fertility tests and I wonder if you used those tests?
I saw those 2 options:

1. YO SPERM TEST

2. SPERMCHECK

The first one provides a video of the sperm!!!!! :)

Please let me know if anyone tries one of the above or other

Last edited:
Hi Vered! Welcome. I don't have experience with the home tests but just wanted to say good luck!

Hi Vered! Welcome. I don't have experience with the home tests but just wanted to say good luck!
Hi! I've been trying for 3 months... as far as I'm aware it's perfectly normal! On average it can take some couples 1-2 years to conceive so don't panic just yet. But do what makes you feel more at ease. I have a friend who tried for 6 months to concieve her 1st and now she's having her 3rd baby. Hope that helps x

Hi! I've been trying for 3 months... as far as I'm aware it's perfectly normal! On average it can take some couples 1-2 years to conceive so don't panic just yet. But do what makes you feel more at ease. I have a friend who tried for 6 months to concieve her 1st and now she's having her 3rd baby. Hope that helps x
Thanks a lot!!!!!

Got my husband to do one of the home ones after I had a chemical pregnancy and we didn't conceive after for just over 3 months.
Anyway got him to do one of them home tests and it worked.
Ended up after the chemical getting pregnant just over 3 months after chemical and we had a DS. We also have a DD and I'm not pregnant again so those tests do work.
I wudnt worry tho as it's perfectly normol to take a few months to conceive. They usualy don't intervene untill u have been trying for a year but you cud ask your doctor to do a sperm count test if ure worried.
Good luck and hope u conceive real soon

Got my husband to do one of the home ones after I had a chemical pregnancy and we didn't conceive after for just over 3 months.
Anyway got him to do one of them home tests and it worked.
Ended up after the chemical getting pregnant just over 3 months after chemical and we had a DS. We also have a DD and I'm not pregnant again so those tests do work.
I wudnt worry tho as it's perfectly normol to take a few months to conceive. They usualy don't intervene untill u have been trying for a year but you cud ask your doctor to do a sperm count test if ure worried.
Good luck and hope u conceive real soon
Amazing! What was the name of the test? Did you see video of the sperm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->