• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

hi guys im a newbie

M

mrsamyrach

hey guys im new to this:thumbup:

i have been ttc for 11 years now was told in 2000 i couldnt have kids because i was overweight
had gastric band in 2007 and went down from a size 24/26 to a size 16
and to my utter surprise got caught pregnant on march 2010
but as soon as i was given my baby it was cruelly taken away from me at 8+2 in may
i have just bought a clearblue fertility monitor and just had 2 peak days so fingers and toes and truely plaitted

has anyone over 35 on here tried and been successfull as im 38 in november and my clock is ticking xxxxxxxxxxx

Not been successful yet sorry but just wanted to say welcome to the forum :kiss:

I'm on my second month of using CBFM, had my 2 peaks on Sunday/Monday just gone so around 3/4dpo now

Good luck x

Hi mrs Amy I first wanted to welcome u and I too am new to this site. I am 36 and my hubby and I want to have a baby but I too am over weight. I have been dieting and excerising for the past 4 months and have lost 30 lbs but I got a way to go. I weigh 200 now. I have been reading that a lot of women get babies at our age. I hope we both have success stories like the other women

Hi ya

I wish you lots of luck for your future pregnancies :)

I believe your time will come xxxxx

I didnt know weight was a factor towards getting preg?

Hey hun I have had gastric bypass. I didn't know I could get preg until I got preg twice in the last 5 yrs. I am 44, both were mc due to not enough nutrition, by the time I found out I was preg it was too late. I guess I am just trying to say 1. you got preg already so you prob will again, espicially if TTC 2. make sure what you are able to eat is very nutritious Good luck hun ps my cousin just gave birth to a DS this week at 40

Well done on loosing so much weight that will be great for your health. I'm starting slimming world this week as I am very overweight although I have regular cycles I know that getting pregnant would be better if i was smaller.
I hope your journey is a short one.
Lots of women have babies at our age and above I'm 38 (39 in Nov)
xx

thanks soooooooooooooo much for ur messages xxxx

nat good luck im 6dpo today so keep me informed

msamy where did you buy the clearblue from? I am 38 TTC #5 just starting

Hiya,

I'm 36 and have two kids 14 and 12 and we've been TTC again. I haven't taken birth control since before we started TTC #1 so about 15 years ago. We did go to the doctor a few months back and we were told the most common age for concieving now is in the 30's (I'm in Australia), I had to take Clomid to get pregnant both times before and am currently taking Clomid now, not sure why I don't get pregnant tubes are clear, ultrasound was normal, DH's swimmers are all normal and I O regular so I was told unexplained Infertility.

I did think that when we made the initial appointment our ages (I was 35 at the time) would be brought up and when it wasn't I asked the doctor and she said that we were fine for awhile yet. I also asked the IVF doctor we went to see and he said not to worry for a few more years about age affecting fertility that we were fine.

I hope you get another BFP very soon!!

Hi I turned forty on Monday and had my BFP today and in shock , I have two girls and a stepson ages 9 , 8 , 7 but me and hubby have yet to have a little one together, had m/c 4 years ago and thought that was that but decided to start trying again May this year , joined B n B in May wrote a few posts but not very good when it comes to things like this do not do any social networking sites at all , just wanted to say do not ever give up !

just wanted to say :hi: welcome...I'm 38 and never been prego (not what you want to hear)

hey guys im new to this:thumbup:

i have been ttc for 11 years now was told in 2000 i couldnt have kids because i was overweight
had gastric band in 2007 and went down from a size 24/26 to a size 16
and to my utter surprise got caught pregnant on march 2010
but as soon as i was given my baby it was cruelly taken away from me at 8+2 in may
i have just bought a clearblue fertility monitor and just had 2 peak days so fingers and toes and truely plaitted

has anyone over 35 on here tried and been successfull as im 38 in november and my clock is ticking xxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sweetie we meet again :haha: I was 39 and 40 when i had my LO 6mths ago so you got plenty of time :thumbup: and as you know im TTC for last time, so fingers crossed for both of us :hugs:

Hi. I am 38 and I had my first at 36 and my second at 38. Currently discussing with OH whether to go for third. Good luck to all of you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->