Hi... Howdy... Hello..

Whew... You and me both chicka :thumbup:

I messed around so much with my account trying to figure this crap out I messed it up, somehow changed my layout to the mobile version but then I couldnt' change it back..Grrr... Then it wouldn't let me post or reply or anything.... I was just a tab bit frustrated! lol...So, I just made me a new account... Whew, thought I was gonna have a meltdown... Can't go without my B&B :winkwink:

How have you been lately???

Whew... You and me both chicka :thumbup:

I messed around so much with my account trying to figure this crap out I messed it up, somehow changed my layout to the mobile version but then I couldnt' change it back..Grrr... Then it wouldn't let me post or reply or anything.... I was just a tab bit frustrated! lol...So, I just made me a new account... Whew, thought I was gonna have a meltdown... Can't go without my B&B :winkwink:

How have you been lately???

HAHAHA!!! I know I went on vacation and came back new freakin layout!!! I was like nOoOoOoO LOL I messed around with it & it is okay I guess until they change it again SMH..I dont use it on my cell phone I have a piece of crap phone or I would be on it :haha:

I've been good just taking it day by day...Working my Butt off I swear it feels like I live here But other than that spending time with my OH...What you Been up to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->