Hi I am a newbie!

Melissa08

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Melissa and I am new to this forum. Just wanted a few opinions of my symptoms and maybe give me some input of if you think it might be AF or pregnancy?

13 DPO today with AF expected in about 2 days! I am confused as to whether or not my symptoms are in my head or not...

HOLY SORE BBs! Extremely tender, and warmer to the touch..They are also heavy and perkier...and when I wake in the AM, the are severley sore and sensitive. (Maybe AF is on her way???)

Constant hunger...and when I do eat, hunger increases...no cravings tho...(Maybe just PMS???)

exhausted. constantly yawning throughout the day even with a 8-9 hour night's sleep. Along with fatigue comes headaches. Only in the eye/forehead area and my face feels feverish (no fever) (Maybe it's caused by stress??? PMS???Summertime heat of July???)

Occasional slight cramps...I've noticed that the cramping will alternate from left to right, right to left...quick, sporadic twinges, then gone...(Maybe flow???)

B**CHY, miserable attitude throughout the entire day. Feel like evryone gets on my nerves...(Maybe PMS???)

TMI Section: CM almost non-existent. Very Bright Strong smelly urine...

Any opinions/input/comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Well this is the trouble with PMS and pregnancy symptoms....they're so similar. In my opinion, it could be going either way. The only one that makes me swing towards pregnancy is the hunger. I've not heard of many women unable to satisfy their hunger due to PMS. If you're hoping to be pregnant than I hope these symptoms are the result of a bun in the oven. If not, I hope its the latter. Sorry I can't be of more help but I hope you get the results you're after :)

-AussieBub

For me personally, being hungry and not able to get full is a very common PMS symptom. Even though I shouldn't admit it, I'll eat 2-3 packages of reese's in one sitting lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->