Hi I need a bit of advise pls

SarahMichelle

Reaction score
Hi, I have been on Cerrazette for about 3 months now, and it has settled down after a few weeks (I had a lot of light bleeding for a while) but I am awful for remembering to take my pill. I have been with my boyfriend for quite a while now so we don't use condoms.
I didn't realise that this pill is not as effective as the combined pill and after looking up Cerrazette and knowing I forgot to take it or take it different times all the time, I am a bit worried.
But the main thing that concerns me is if I am pregnant and I carry on taking the pill, will it cause any harm.
I have spoke to my boyfriend about this and we are going to do a test, but after reading what some of you have been saying (where it is coming up neg on the first go) it worries me even more.
If anyone can offer me any advise that would be great.
Thanks.x

Hi and welcome to BnB :wave:
Sorry, can't be of any help.

no help here just wanted to welcome you to the site

hi it all depends on how long you have been taking the pill whilst pregnant maybe u may be better to call ur local hospital for advise or nhs direct they would be able to give you better ideas on where you go from here good luck with every thing

Welcome to BnB! :hi:
Unfortunately, I have no advice about your question, could you maybe give your doctor a call and ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->