Hi im new, and i have a question

crzysk8trchc

Reaction score
Hi im new to the site,my name is Linda.

Ok this may sound kinda gross, but we are all women here so yeah....

Me and my husband have been trying to conceive since january of '08, and it hasn't happened yet. Last week I was spotting and it wasn't a normal spotting (I have never spotted before) it was a light brownish color every now and again red. It only happens when i wipe, It lasted a week. Still haven't started my period..... (but my period isnt normal to begin with...)

Im wondering if i could possibly be pregnant? I have been going to the bathroom more than normal, certain smells make me gag (ground meat is not my friend right now...)

Any adivce would be great right about now....

Thanks

Welcome by the way!!... I am quite new to this too... About 10 days old in fact!!

Sounds like you could be, when is your period due??

Welcome to b&b :hugs:

Sounds like you could be, when is your period due??

Welcome to b&b :hugs:

Around the 25th... I had some back pain, not much though, called my mom and mother in law and they both told me to stay in bed or on the couch when i was cramping even a little bit.

So i dunno im confused.....

Well it sure sounds hopeful! My toes are crossed for you for sure!

welcome to bnb and good luck sounds promising hun

sara

xxxxxxxxx

welcome to bnb and good luck sounds promising hun

sara

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks, Im hoping i get a :bfp: this time...

We just found out that my sister in law is pregnant and she and her boyfriend have only been trying 2 months now. Me and my husband are both upset right now, we wish that it was us.....:cry:

Hunny i hope that things will work out for you. I have been trying to concive drake for 5 months before i falled pregnant and only once with my little girl.
The best thing to do is to wait a little bit and do the test if your period doesn't show up.

Do yall belive in signs? for example... when i get on my myspace The ads are always saying something about pregnancy....getting pregnant...how far along are you ... etc. stuff like that. its been like that for the past week...lol

Its weird, it might be in my head but i dunno. just wanted to know what somebody eles thought.

Do yall belive in signs? for example... when i get on my myspace The ads are always saying something about pregnancy....getting pregnant...how far along are you ... etc. stuff like that. its been like that for the past week...lol

Its weird, it might be in my head but i dunno. just wanted to know what somebody eles thought.

Not sure I believe in signs, however, seeing things eveywhere that are 'baby related'.... driving me insane.My husband says the same. Lets hopes its a sign hey... Good luck, wishing you :bfp::bfp:xx

Took a test and got a :bfn: :cry:, so im not happy right now, but im gonna wait another week and test again.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->