Hi! I'm new and would love a buddy. TTC #1.

Madsbulldogs

Reaction score
Hello! I'm 33 years old and my husband and I have decided to try for our first baby. I am so scared for so many reasons! First I hope my age is not a huge factor, second, I am scared that I won't get pregnant. Also, the more I read, the more confused I become. This morning I went to Target and bought the First Response Ovulation kit. I couldn't wait to try it! It is so exciting and scary! I would just love someone to talk to during this process (someone with ovaries!) I love my husband but sometimes a girl just needs girlfriends to vent to. :hugs:

Welcome to BnB!!!! I'm always looking for a new friend It is exciting and scary. I'm 22 (hope my age don't bother you ) and we've been TTC since the end of Feb of this year. This site has been so hopefully you can find answers for almost any questions you ask or just curious to know!! And yes its always good to have someone with ovaries to talk to no matter how much love you have for your husband. Its just good to have a female to lean on going through the same thing or just to vent too, Which I do a lot!!

Baby :dust: and GL!!!

Hi welcome. I'm 30 and also ttc #1. Only thing is we have to use donor cause dh can't :'(.
Anyway we can be buddies. I will ttyl as I'm walking and typing lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->