Hi I'm New CD1 and in need of a buddy!

Excuse any typo's and spelling mistakes, I'm on my iPhone!

Hi Helen,

I really wish I was there to give you a hug. You (unsurprisingly) sound really down about the whole thing. I don't really know what I could say to make you feel better but I guess that mother nature has got other plans for you. Maybe she's just waiting for that one special wee spermy. Keep hanging in there. It WILL happen.

Not sure if it is immoral but do you think you can go to docs and claim that you are further down the line than you are?

Your ticker says that you are on your 2ww. I really hope that this is your month. I'll be with you no matter what. So how long do you think you'll last before you do a test?

I'm now 15w+3 days. I had my first scan on Monday. Everything was ok. My due date was given as 3rd July. I told the girls on Monday night and they were very excited. You are right about them being two little mummies in the making...

I haven't actually moved yet as it has been posponed until 28th Feb. I'll be glad when we do because the house has been more or less packed up since October. I'm sick of living out of boxes but hopefully it will fly in.

Gotta go but I'll hear from you soon, love Kerry x x x

Hi Kerry,

Hope you are well?

Yes, i'm in the TWW again....! 7dpo today and the :witch: is due on the 25th...

And thank you for your lovely kind words :hugs:

When my two remaining ttc buddies got their :bfp: in december, I was quite downbeaten about it but very happy for them at the same time. you just think 'why not me' in a selfish kind of way.

But i've found some lovely ladies in another thread that are all cycling around the same time as me so it's lovely to be able to share the ttc journey with them.

And to top it off, I have a cold! Came out with a bunged up nose yesterday and just feel tired and achy. It's only a slight cold but with work and children you don't get time to recover. What I am secretly hoping is that my immune system is low because I have concieved and all my body is protecting my baby from being rejected (i've been Googling!)

I will let you know how I get on - I may start testing tomorrow at 8dpo....I will see how I feel in the morning!

Lots of love xxx

Hello!

The title says it all!!! I got my :bfp: at 10dpo on sunday 22nd January and had it confirmed with a Clear Blue digital test the same day!

So today I am 4+1 and I am due 2nd October!

I cannot believe it!

I had no symptoms except for a mild cold for 2 days and a bit of snot like cervical mucus for 1 day. Randomly tested early and couldn't believe it!

Feeling fine at the moment, little more tired and slightly sore/throbbing boobs, but thats it. I seem to want to eat salad so guessing thats my body kicking in to be healthy for this pregnancy.

So there we go....!!!

How are you doing? How is pregnancy treating you?

Wooohooooo!

Big hugs and lots of love xxxxx

OMG - I am so happy for you that I can hardly type. I just knew that it would happen for you. I'm so bloody excited so I can hardly imagine how you are feeling.

I didn't message you as I wanted to wait for you to let me know how this month had gone in your own time but I was thinking about you. ( I am making so many mistakes writing this that it is taking me twice as long as i have to go back and correct them)....I had my fingers crossed for you. A million crongratulations to you and your lovely family.

I have actually had a bit of drama. I tested 'high possibility' for the AFP test. When I got the letter on Tuesday morning the appointment was for 12.30 that day. I was in such a panic and it was really horrible. At the hospital the consultant told me that when they get a positive result they usually make the appointment and send the letter out so that it arrives they day before the appointment. They posted mine on Friday for Monday delivery but it arrived on Tuesday and retrospectivly I'm so glad that it did because I was a mess. The consultand did the scan and thankfully there was no birth defects detected. She did say though that it was maybe the placenta as a high reading can suggest future problems with the placenta. I will now get a scan every 4 weeks to check the placenta. On a brighter note though we did find out that we are having a boy.

I have got to go but I will write back soon as I want to talk more.
Take Care and congratulations again x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->