Hi im new here, this is my story so far...

kayleigh135

Reaction score
Hi im Kayleigh, im 23 and im 9 1/2 weeks pregnant.
Me and my boyfriend are really happy and cant wait for our little one to arrive!

It hasnt been plain sailing all the way though as for the first month i had many complications.
I had some sharp tummy pains which dulled down and transferred to my left side so i went to A&E where i was scanned and had blood taken, they were unable to tell me much other than that she thought i was suffering an ectopic pregnancy.
I went home and waited for the next day where i had a sensitive internal scan, still they could find no sign of the baby. 2 weeks of scans and blood tests eventually ruled out ectopic but then for a following 2 weeks i had another round of scans and tests as they thought it was anembryonic.
As you can imagine it was a terribly stressful and emotional time, i dont think ive ever been so worried.
Then on the 18th june they finally found a foetal pole and i saw my tiny kidney bean sized baby on screen for the first time!
Ive just had my last scan at the early pregnancy unit and on the 7th july was surprised to see a very well formed and very large baby! The nurses remarked on the size and seemed quite surprised! I hope im not going to have a huge baby now!

So now im much more relaxed and over the moon that everything is progressing normally. The only problems im having is the terrible sickness, tiredness and feeling faint. At the moment pregnancy is certainly not agreeing with me lol!
But it will all be worth it when he/she arrives!

So thats all about me, hope everyone else is doing well. :)

Hi Kayleigh and welcome! All the best for your pregnancy!

:hi:Wow alot to deal with already!

Im new too, only joined yesterday but i will say hi and welcome too hee hee

Wow, that's alot of problems. My pregnancy was rubbish too, but my labour was brilliant. Hope that's how it works for you too, and that it only gets better for you now.

Welcome to BnB :)

Hi quick question, how do you get your pregnancy tickers to display? I keep trying to do it but its not working! :dohh:

Congrats and welcome, sorry to hear that you had a rough go to start.

welcome! and good luck with your pregnancy :)

Hello & welcome!!

Hope the rest of your pregnancy is easier!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->