hi im new here... tmi

babyboo92

Reaction score
and i have a question my af started on the 1st of april and had unprotected sex on the 16th and 17th. my daughter was born sleeping on the 29th of january this year (no cause found) anyway what are the chances i could end up pregnant? yes i know this is one of those questions that it could happen etc but cant stop thinking about it

TIA :shy:

Go get a blood test, Im getting one this weekend cuz Im in the same boat as you wondering if Im pregnant or not..if you dont find out, the thought might you eat alive. its making me go crazy not knowing

Hi babyboo, I'm very sorry to hear about your daughter...

If you're menstruating again already, I don't see why it wouldn't at least be possible for you to be pregnant. How long are your cycles? Do you know if you usually ovulate on those days? The "general rule" is that women ovulate on day 14 but that's not always the case. Last month I ovulated on CD15 and I think that's pretty normal for me with my 29-30 day cycle. I think it's usually about 14 days before your next AF. If you have a normal 28 day cycle and ovulate around CD14, it might have been too late for you to catch your egg since it's a small 24 hour window for a :spermy: to catch it though.

hi i have had to cycles both 28days i only bled for a a day or so after my daughter (only a week after mr2 who was full term natural birth) then it stopped and a few days later i was back in to it. i have no i dear when i ovulate or when ment to lol thanks guys

There's a chance you could be, but it would be too early to test yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->