Hi ,I'm new to all this....sorry for all your losses

pip101

Reaction score
I have just had mc no2,first was at 5weeks then I conceived straight away and mc at 11.5weeks,started on the 9th nov10. my midwife said to wait a month to try again bt I really want to try now, are any of you ttc straight away, and anyluck?? I am still spotting but can I still ovulate if I am spotting( i thought I might have been..)?how long did you all take to stop bleeding?I started to bleed on nov9th, went thru what could only be labour( have 2 daughters and it was just like with them)on the 10th,placent cameon the 11th and the baby in its sac on the 12th...so when would I start cycle from??
cheers

I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: I had a mmc at 12 weeks, baby only measured 8+4 though. Anyway, I ovulated about 2 weeks after I stopped bleeding and got my first bfp. We tried that "cycle", but weren't successful. Nothing the next cycle either. :(
Apparently it's really important to wait until a few days after you stop bleeding, to avoid infection. After that, I would just see how you feel. Best of luck to you and hope you get your sticky bfp soon!

P.S.: I don't want to be negative but be very careful not to over-interpret symptoms in the first few cycles. Before my first AF, I would have sworn I was pregnant again. Just felt exactly like I did when about 5 weeks pregnant. So try to not make any conclusions until you either get AF or bfp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->