hi im new too

lanlans

Reaction score
hiya,
i have pcos and ive been ttc for about 15 months now for a 2nd baby,
i dont feel ive had any care from my docs at all, infact they made me feel like 'youve got it, theres nothing we can do so get on with it' they even told me they wouldnt even send me to a gynae on the nhs and i would have to go private.
anyway, i went to my old family planning nurse and she took notice and is now refering me right away on the nhs.
i feel so much more relaxed already just knowing im finially going to get some kind of help.
anyway, i thought i would ask as im here, last month on the 29th june, i actually had a normal period (unusual these days) anyway, about 2 weeks after that (14th july) i had what i thought could be some ovulation signs and of course we did the deed around that time, then on the 21st july (7 days later) i started getting alot of clear/white discharge and alot of wind! lol, i got this on and off until 23rd july.
then yesterday 26th july (approx 4 weeks after my period) i had what i thought to be my period starting which is very unusual as i never have them that clsoe, but after that one show of brown discharge which i have had at the start of a period before,there was nothing all day until the evening when i had another little show and since then ive had nothing at all!
does this sound like 'implantation' to anyone?
it is very unusual for this to happen to me as i only ever get that show of brown discharge usually right before i come on, like mins before!
i woukld be so so grateful for your thoughts on this!
thanks

hello and welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"