Hi :) I'm new!

L

LeeHa

This site makes me feel so good. I think it's fun to talk about babies and pregnancy :)

My bf and I (of about a year now, and I love him sooo much:winkwink:) recently thought i was pregnant. Turns out I'm not :( but it made me really think about getting married and having a family. i told him even though I feel i'm not ready for this since we haven't been together as long, that i can't wait to get married and have a family and he feels the same way :blush:

All i can really do is wait.........and it drives me crazy! lol

So there's my story, its nice to meet everyone :)

Hey, welcome to bnb. I am playing the waiting game just like you. I think about getting married and having babies all the time but I know that my fiance and I need to finish university, get a house, get married and have some money behind us before we can have children. Sometimes I wish time away, wishing I was in 5 years time but I can't and I have to accept that I cannot change time! But for now I just need to learn to enjoy life in the moment rather than wishing the years away. Plenty of time for marriage and babies :)

Hey, welcome to bnb. I am playing the waiting game just like you. I think about getting married and having babies all the time but I know that my fiance and I need to finish university, get a house, get married and have some money behind us before we can have children. Sometimes I wish time away, wishing I was in 5 years time but I can't and I have to accept that I cannot change time! But for now I just need to learn to enjoy life in the moment rather than wishing the years away. Plenty of time for marriage and babies :)

Thank you! We're both going to college, He's almost done and i'm just now starting to become a nurse. I know how it feels to wish time away lol I'm enjoying life now but I feel like we need something more. Maybe whatever it is will happen soon! lol I hope all goes well with you :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Welcome......!!!! Hope you enjoy your stay - everyone is so helpful here.

Hello and welcome to BNB, I am myself plaing the waiting game......ANNOYING

Even more so when we can set a date LOL

:hugs:

hello and welcome :hi: we're waiting to try for no 2, and getting very impatient!! :hissy:

Hi, i'm new too
Im exactly the same as you lol, been together for almost a year and we had a 'scare' even though i would have been happy and now i really want a baby, trying to convince him to start ttc but may take a while so i stuck here for now

Hi and welcome - everyone here is so nice!

Welcome to the waiting game

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"