Hi I'm new!

J

JayleighAnn

Hi, my name is Jayleigh, I'm 18 and me and OH are currently TTC. Hopefully won't be too long :)

I'm from Leicester and currently studying Health and Social Care to eventually go to Uni to be a Midwife.

Hello JayleighAnn, welcome and good luck! Hopefully, we won't stay in TTCs for too long!

Hello JayleighAnn, welcome and good luck! Hopefully, we won't stay in TTCs for too long!

Hopefully!

Have been having all the "signs" of pregnancy, and as AF is due tomorrow, did a First Response test and it was :bfn:...so gutted about that but I think I messed my dates up when I was ovulating lol and I think we missed O-day!

Hiya and welcome, Best of luck for next few days!

Clear blues tested negative with me until 6 days past AF.

hi n welcome....is this ur first ur ttc?? how old r u?

Hiya and welcome, Best of luck for next few days!

Clear blues tested negative with me until 6 days past AF.

How good are First Response? As OH is convinced I am preggers, although I explained all the signs in the world could be present, but doesn't mean I am preggers. But, AF is due tomorrow, and normally I had cramps day before and today I've had nothing, so dunno?

I had the Depo Inj July 2007 and didn't have one since, as I didn't like how it messed with AF, I was on for like 2 weeks every 2months, and after only having one inj, AF only returned to normal in May after 4months of no AF. But been regular as clockwise for the last 3months. Deff been ovulating as well, so hope fully will be ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->