Hi, I'm new!

Reaction score
Hey how is everyone?

I'm hoping for a bub .

I'm not sure if me and my partner can have children. We have been together 5 years and have only been on birth control for about 6 months out of all that time. I am 22 and he is 24. There is nothing more in the world that we want than to start our own family.

I am underweight. Not on purpose or nothing I just find it hard to put weight on. I have recently been diagnosed with Bipolar and not sure if TTC is effected by that.
My partner is an identical twin and bother were born with their testicles in their stomach. He had the operation to have them brought back down. He also had a large varicocele from birth and he was always told it would not effect his ability to have children in the future. Two months ago he had a varicocele embolization and was told that his ability to have children would have improved even though he has never had any checks done as they told him it wouldn't effect it.

We are NTNP at the moment while I get the hang of some of the ways I can check for fertility signs.

Welcome. I wish you the best of luck in your journey. It's a great idea to pay more attention to your body and track your cycles before TTC!

hi, my friend has bipolar and a young baby, she does very well, took her a while to sort out meds etc.... but shes a fantastic mum , im ttc first month! hope u get ur bfp!! :hugs:

HI :flower: Im new in here 2, just wanted to say welcome and hope we get our BFP's soon

webbykinskt where did you get your all I want for xmas is my bfp siggy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->