Hi, I'm tired and frustrated...

Lolly78

pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all! Sorry to sound so miserable on my first visit but I'm sure some of you will understand. I'm 30, been off all types of birth control since before I got married (3.5 years ago) and been using ovulation tests for the last few months and... nothing!:-({|=
I've decided to talk to my gynie at my next appointment (in may) and keep trying until then but recently sex has become very awkward (sorry tmi :blush:)
Any advice would be most welcome
Btw my name is Laura, I'm a teacher (4+5 y/o)
Also, can someone please explain the abbreviations please. As a newbie to this type of thing I don't understand most of them!!:dohh:

:hi: welcome to baby and bump, this should help with all the abbreviations :) https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
wishing you lots and lots of luck in ttc, i'm sorry i don't have much advice, but i no our ttc girlies are great at the advice :)

Hi Laura,

I've been trying for 2 years, had a m/c about 18 months ago at about 2/3 weeks and nothing since. Was speaking to a friend who has 2 children and mentioned I'd been trying for a while, she told me that she tried for 2 years with her second with no joy when a friend from her previous antenatal class told her that at the time she is ovulating she should check for a clear discharge when you wipe yourself after going to the loo, you need to try ASAP after you find this. She told me this worked for her first time.

A coincidence maybe but I'm now nearly 6 weeks gone - after the first time of trying his method?! My heart goes out to you as I understand what it's like each time your period arrives. Give it a go and keep me updated - I'vegot everything crossed for you.

I'm sure it'll happen for you eventually!

xxxxx

Thanks Princess Bump! I've been looking for a link like that for ages and couldn't find it! At least now I'll be able to decipher some of the more coded messages!:happydance:

Welcome! The girls over in ttc will help you with all the signs you need to be looking out for to get the sperm to meet the egg! Good luck with it all xxx

:wave: good luck with gynae. hope you get some answers! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->