Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

collette86

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just moved from 1st trimester :) so im hoping the tiredness will go and the sickness!! although im still sick in the mornings lol!

Here's a pic of my 14 week bump! x

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l629/collette86/005.jpg

Hi! Me too! Looks like we have the same due date. :)
I've been stalking over here for a few weeks already though because I haven't had a lot of "typical" 1st Tri worries. Welcome! To you and me. :)

Oh and I wish I had a 14 week bump! How cute!
I only have 14 week chub. Lol.

Me! I've just been reading more over here in the last week or so! I will be 13 weeks tomorrow and due March 31st :)

oh wow :) how amazing! the same day :) and wow 9 years TTC, did you fall naturally?

Lol do you think mines bump or chub?? lol ive booked a gender scan for 16 weeks :) im so excited!

hows your pregnancy been?

Hi epump :) hows your pregnancy been?
xx

me me me :) also booked babybond gender scan for 9th oct, so can't wait! The ladies on here are all in agreement that it's a boy ;) and welcome to all of us :)

Also due in March...March 10th ...welcome to the 2nd trimester

I'm due 23rd march so 14 wks today. I'm still so sick. i can't wait for that to stop!!! I'm 31 and from Essex but having my baby at a Kent hospital!

I hope you and your march babies are well. x

oh wow :) how amazing! the same day :) and wow 9 years TTC, did you fall naturally?

Lol do you think mines bump or chub?? lol ive booked a gender scan for 16 weeks :) im so excited!

xx

Yes, all natural. We were basically told after years of test, procedures, etc. that IVF was our only option. We just accepted our fate last year and decided we weren't meant to have a child. Then we got a surprise BFP in late July. I was 10 days late before I noticed. Lol.

Yes, it's definitely a bump. And a cute one.
Truthfully I have a little firmness in my lower belly and my doc says baby has moved out of my pelvis but poor thing is competing with about 10 extra pounds I was already carrying. :)

I hate to say because you say you've been I'll and I bet you don't like hearing but ... So far I've had very few issues. No real morning sickness just very occasional nausea and tired which seems to be wearing off now. I hope you get to feeling all better soon!

Welcome to all the March mommies to be! How exciting!

Due March 20th. Hooray for March babies!!

xx

Yes, all natural. We were basically told after years of test, procedures, etc. that IVF was our only option. We just accepted our fate last year and decided we weren't meant to have a child. Then we got a surprise BFP in late July. I was 10 days late before I noticed. Lol.

Yes, it's definitely a bump. And a cute one.
Truthfully I have a little firmness in my lower belly and my doc says baby has moved out of my pelvis but poor thing is competing with about 10 extra pounds I was already carrying. :)

I hate to say because you say you've been I'll and I bet you don't like hearing but ... So far I've had very few issues. No real morning sickness just very occasional nausea and tired which seems to be wearing off now. I hope you get to feeling all better soon!

Welcome to all the March mommies to be! How exciting!

Wow thats amazing congratulations on your little miracle :happydance: our is a littl fertility baby so most defo a miracle too :cloud9:

Lots of March momma's :happydance:where were you all in first tri?? lol i seem to have left friends behind lol!

Mandy82- my scan is a day before yours! how exciting!

Borntobeamum- Im still sick :wacko: its horrid! but all worth it!

Spiffynoodles- your bump is exactly like mine so cute! :flower:

Anyone else got bumps yet? welcome the rest of you :happydance:

xx

due mar 26th and yeah have a bump but it's my 2nd so i figured i would show sooner

Hooray for March babies!

I feel like I am already showing - I started this pregnancy with 10 extra pounds (put on after my two previous miscarriages this year :(), so I feel like I am already popping!

I had all day nausea from 6-10 weeks, but since then I've been feeling a little better each day. Excited for 2nd Tri to hopefully feel more "normal" :)

Congrats to everyone! xoxo

I am due March 5th. My MS went away somewhere between week 12-13.
We hopefully will find out babies gender at our 19 week scan oct. 10th. I hope this little one is cooperative.
EVERYONE thinks I am having a boy. We just hope for a healthy baby. Dont get me wrong I would love a little boy. I have wanted a little boy for as long as I can remember, but well see what the scan shows.
I have a bump. I feel like its more fat than bump but most people say I look pregnant not fat.
Congrats to all us MARCH ladies!!!!!

Welcome!! :) And Congrats to you all!! I'm due March 6th-8th ish...Sometime in there haha. Hope that you all have great pregnancies from here on in!!

Also, HUGE Congrats to LadyAce14 for getting pregnant after SOO Long!! God is Great! :hugs:

congrats...im due march 4th......
going fast now

I think I am having a little bump envy! :) 14+3 today. Due March 20th. Congratulations to you!!!! I'm not showing at all but only getting sicker. Wish I had a bump to "justify" all these trips to the restroom. I am hoping that one day soob I will just wake up to a bump and an appetite! Yay March babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->