Hi just moved from 1st Tri :) due in march 2012..anyone else?

I'm due March 25th so not officially in 2nd trimester until Sunday, but I've been loitering here for a couple of weeks now. Congrats to all my fellow March ladies - especially for those who have overcome huge obstacles to be here. Lets hope we all have a happy and healthy remainder of pregnancy. x

I have zero bump. Jut a lot of flab that I was carrying around before! I look like I ate all the pies. Looking forward to being able to compare bumps soon...

I think I am having a little bump envy! :) 14+3 today. Due March 20th. Congratulations to you!!!! I'm not showing at all but only getting sicker. Wish I had a bump to "justify" all these trips to the restroom. I am hoping that one day soob I will just wake up to a bump and an appetite! Yay March babies!!!

Iv got no appetite either and my sickness was getting worse the further along i am lol! fingers crossed for us both

xx

me too!!! yay for March babies! my last ultrasound has me at 14 weeks today! i'm so jealous of your cute bump, mine really does just look like i'm getting fatter! :)

I’m due in March, too! I loitered around the First Trimester forum but never really felt I had much to add. Now that I’m actually feeling pregnant and starting to get excited I’m trying to involve myself a little more in the forums.

This is our first and we’re not planning on finding out the sex. I also don’t have much of a bump to show yet, but the chub/flab has forced me out of most of my regular pants already! Congrats to all you other March mommies-to-be!

I'm due March 20th! I'm really liking this second semester so far, I just wish I had a real bump, not the fat bump I have. It will come in time though.

Wow, Collette! You're right, our bumps do look very similar (my pic was taken when I was 13+2).

I'm having a private ultrasound tomorrow to hopefully determine the gender. :happydance:
Are any of the rest of you doing early scans?

I'm due march 19th :) found out the gender on Tuesday with my cvs results, I'm having a little boy :) had a horrendous pregnancy so far, haven't been able to enjoy it yet, the way my oh is being it's going to be awhile before I can. But, after a stressful few days of worrying about baby, for now I'm just happy he's healthy :) no bump as yet though, lost a stone due to hyperemesis, I want a little bump!!xx

Congratulations and welcome :)

I'm due March 7th with a little girl :) x

wow lexi, you found out early! congrats on a boy :) ive still gotta wait 2 weeks! :(

spiffynoodles-you will have to keep me updated tomoorow so i know what your bump is! is it your first baby? xx

Me, i'm due the 22nd March!!! Anyone else? xxxx

My bump pic....... :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_2090.jpg
    IMG_2090.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 10
Another march baby due here, 20th so I'm now 14+3 for another 30 minutes anyway!! So glad to be in second trimester properly as I've been looking as I didn't feel like I belonged in first trimester. I've got nausea still have done since 6 weeks, can't wait to get a proper bump that's not just bloat/fat, didn't help being scared by doctors because of not being slim enough for pregnancy apparently but that's a whole other thread!! Hope everyone is feeling well and has a good weekend xxx

Collette, this is my first. I'm so excited!
I just noticed that you lost a twin a while back. So sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Me too :) I'm 14w3d. My little peanuts due date is March 20th. We find out gender Oct 18th! So ready to know :)

Welcome to the second trimester :) You will love it! I am also due in March, on the 12th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->